MakeWebGames

Your views of Justin Bieber?

Rasheed saeed

Well,

Lots of things about Justin Beiber - Gay, Faggot, Got no dick, Balls haven't dropped, Overrated - Now loads of people have said this about him and that he's a just a douce. But serious, why hit on him so much? I mean know one knows his personality or what he's really like. Now I'm not saying I like his music as I don't personally like it and put myself towards rock. So what gives?

What I think are kind of bad:

• He was lip syncing on XFactor & American Idol - Why I think he did this? - Well in my opinion I think he did this for the lack of confidence of himself, I mean people hit on him saying he can't sing(When he can of course) and tried to lip sync just to get some people to respect him more, but of course it did not go to plan.
  • He's to up himself - I mean com'on dude. I know there's a point were you can have a laugh and be up yourself but I think he's up himself too much - My opinion

Good things:

• Well I watched his new trailer for his film(
    ) and noticed he was being himself in the music business which I think is totally respectable and such a good thing, so this is a thing I don't disrespect of him.

Anyway these are mine opinions. What are yours?

To be honest, I have nothing against him, nor should you. Like you said, no-one knows what hes really like....

Hes clearly not gay, hes said he likes woman, and has had previous girlfriends.

Yes, he has balls, just his voice hasn't broke yet, it varies for everyone and anyone..

Youve just contradicted yourself there mate, said he has no balls, yet they havent dropped...

Sure, he could be a bit overrated....

MJ lip sang, alot of big superstars acutally lip sing, but they dont get caught...

How do you know hes up himself, have you ever spoke to him, No..

So yeh, theres no point in this topic, just face it, girls love him, and alot of boys dont like him becuse alot of this, becuase hes (lets be honest) hes pritty fit.

She, the lesbian has a serious case of Syphilis?

That's about the only thing I know about him.

Was quite funny, I did a project on Syphilis and looked for pictures on Google. The only thing I found was pictures of Justin Bieber. :?

Anyhow, GUYS!! STOP CALLING JUSTIN BIEBER GAY!! SHE'S A LESBIAN!!