MakeWebGames

[In-Depth Review] CD-Designs

Alex Riley

This i know isn't a gaming website... However it is associated with gaming, and a review can quite easily be made... So here goes nothing. Admins if i have put this in the wrong place i'm sure you will move it soon.

Portfolio Owner: Dayo

Porfolio Name: CD-Designs

Porfolio URL: http://www.cddesigns.org

So i wont waste any time in telling you how this is going to work, i'm going to split it up into 5 different sections these are as follows:

- Layout

- Affiliates/Associates

- Services Offered

- Information

- Contact

Well when i first saw CD-Designs i was amazed, i had never seen such a proffesional website made in my entire time on the internet, I didn't know where to start...

Layout:

The layout of this website is top-notch, i couldn't have imagined it to look any better, when you enter the URL the first page you come to is the home page, as you can see straight away there is a slideshow of different going-ons in the website, now when people often do slideshows they aren't really that thought out, but everything about this homepage of CD-Designs says other wise you can tell that the creators have put so much time and effort into their work and wanted to make it as userfriendly as possible. So the overall layout is very neat and well presented, and more to the point it looks so proffesional. If i had a choice between other Portfoilio websites and this one, i would without a shadow of a doubt choose this 100% of the time.

In terms of layout i'm not even going to lie, a 10/10 is well deserved, Good work CD-Designs.

Affiliates/Associates:

Dayo has done some amazing work with this website and he had outdone himself in my opinion. They do show on CD-Designs their affiliate sites or sites they have created, and you can see Dayo is clearly a very talented web designer, they already have a game set-up purley for facebook apps. I don't personally know a lot when it comes to facebook apps but i'm assuming it isn't an easy thing to accomplish, and then even more to the point they have a game that is under construction titled: The Mercernary.

Now The Mercenary looks like a very proffesional and well anticiapted game, and if the portfolio website that Dayo has produced is anything to go by then this game will not disapoint, already i can see from the login page that he havs thought about every aspect of this game and he is going to wait rather than rushing and opening right away with bugs flying around everywhere... I would defenautly look out for The Mercenary's grand opening, you'd be a sucker to miss it. Anyways back to the Portfolio.

Judging on the quality and standrards set by the portfolio for their affiliates and creations i'm going to give a strong 9/10 ... Once again, awesome job CD-Designs.

Services Offered:

The services that Dayo offers are remarkable here are just a few things in which this website lists it's potential services are:

- Game Engine Development

- Game Modification

- Facebook Intergration

I mean wow, it's good enough that Dayo can make games whenever he wants but he is throwing in additional services to people less fortunate and who might not be able to do any of the above, i think these services are second to none, and knowing one of the coders already i know that their quality of work is outstanding and judging on their previous work i don't think i can say a bad thing about Dayo as a person or a coder...

I would give CD-Designs a nice big 9/10 for services provided.

Portfolio:

I have touched upon it before, but i'll do it again, the websites and the CD website are amazing quality, if you are looking to hire a proffesional then this is the place to do it, when you look at the portfolio section of CD-Designs you have to take your hat off to them, beat that when you look at the CD-Designs website you have to take your hat off. He is an amazing coder and you can see his work shine through all over

And finally

It would be quite easy to contact the website as they have a page devoted to it, in which visitors can email the staff and recieve almost instant replies, this again making this team far more proffesional that most out there.

In clossing i would give CD-Designs 9/10 ... It is a very proffesional website.

I would also very much anticipate the release of "The Mercenary" it will be coming to a 15" screen near you soon, and i will be doing an in-depth review on that also.

So... As always... The Apprentice - Alex Riley