MakeWebGames

Exp Guide [$5/copy]

NationGamer

nope GRPG currently come with this you are talking about the modified GRPG engine that is either SM or APEX and all these modified ones all run from databases(s) also as it drags the level from a table called expguide with 1-500 + in it and ive made this mod that does not require database(s) it works out all exp and level strait from varibles within the file

There's no expguide table on the original database. I just checked. Maybe you obtained a modified script to begin with, I don't know, but the majority of users of this engine will have the original, and render this mod useless to them.

For that little bit extra, I believe the level and exp functions are driven from the classes file, not the database.

grpg beta 1.1 as supplied when the website was actually still active. Not modified by anyone. Came as is and was the last release available

Not going to post the full code but here you have it.....

classes.php

line 298 function experience

line 316 function Get_The_Level($exp)

line 342 function Get_Max_Exp($L)

Those functions determine the players exp/max exp and what level they should be etc.

Same functions are also used for gangs.

No extra database input needed.

So YES it does come already in GRPG.

ok just to point out i know they come in GRPG but u have gone off subject this mod dont use them function this is an EXP GUIDE to show users what level gives u what exp nothing to do with what you just posted example

level: 1 EXP: 1000

level: 2 EXP: 2000

it gives all users a full list of levels and exp for level within the game

Sorry but it has everything to do with what you posted

auto calculates the level/exp within the file

Which is exactly what those functions do.

If I remember correctly you are clearly shown what EXP you need to get to the next level with the inbuilt functions. So for example if its 1200 to reach level 6 then you know what exp you need to get to level 6 as it says 1200 exp required :whistling:

If you have simply created a table so it shows all the levels up to x level then well all good but in my opinion not worth paying for.