MakeWebGames

Drug Dealer Full Mod [$10]

devonbnice

[align=center]Drug Dealer Modification

Finally finished my drug mod, It has quite a few goodies so lets get down to it.

Mod Price - $10.00 USD

What is this mod?

This mod is a great way for users to make money, This mod works by users Buying and selling their drugs, Prices of the drugs change every hour. Users also have the option to use the drugs instead of selling them, Which will effect their Energy, Will, And Brave. Users can also become addicted and if this happens they are hospitalized and their energy, will and brave is set to 0. They also get busted by the police they they draw to much attention to themselves, such as buying and selling drugs to fast. If this happens the user will lose all their drugs, and everything else they've bought.

Users will also have to buy bigger storage units to carry more drugs.

Users can also buy drug supplies and make their own drugs.

Users will also have to go to rehab to prevent themselves from getting addicted if they use the drugs.

This Mod also runs on every user. What i mean by that is their is only one total amount of drugs. Which every user is using the same global amount of drugs.

Example: lets say there is 100g of Cocaine for sell. Someone could purchase all that cocaine and then there would be no more to purchase for anyone else. Ways to get more drugs back into system would either be to sell your drugs or make them, also everyday a random number of each drug will be added to the system.

Got me? (:

Mod Functions

Six different drugs

Buy/Sell System

Global statistics ( shows drug amounts and prices )

Drug Storage ( 5 Different storages )

Supply Store ( purchase supplies to make drugs )

Your Lab ( Make drugs )

Rehab ( Lower addiction level )

Full Tutorial

Use of drugs

Addiction level

Heat level

Use of drugs

each drug has its own unique attributes.

Marijuana - 5-10 Will boost

Cocaine - 5-10 Energy boost

Acid - 1-3 Brave boost

Ecstasy - Double current will

Heroin - Refill brave + 10

Meth - Refill energy

This mod includes

1 PHP file

2 tables

2 cron edits

How to purchase

This mod is for sell for $10.00 USD.

Please Message me here on MWG telling me that your interested in purchasing and ill give you my MSN and we can discuss further.

Send your payments to paypal @ [email protected]

Mod Images

i4r91e.jpg

hwlmcx.jpg

29ys0va.jpg

2zpunbm.jpg

14nyi9.jpg

oqlxuf.jpg

4g0ks7.jpg

2qktncl.jpg

16iz437.jpg

nfpv5y.jpg

23mx0no.jpg

3145rww.jpg

Thank You,

Devon Nice

[/align]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Havnt been active on this site in a long while. Sorry this mod is no longer for sell, ive quit coding an mccodes game, and have began coding my own and unique game entitled High Life.

Hi that is a real shame and I would be prepared to give you $20 for this mod as I like the addiction part of it.If you change your mind and would be prepared to sell it to me send me a message.

Regards

Heather