MakeWebGames

Advertise your game on our network

Adizy|Aashwin

Hey,

We are launching our new ad-network for gaming sites and are looking for advertisers (within the gaming industry). We base our prices on Cost per click or Cost per 1000 impressions. You can also target based on the countries etc.

You will be given full-control as well as real-time statistics.

If anyone is interested please PM me, or email me @ aashwin [a t] adizy [dot] com

Feel free to ask questions

Hey,

The Site accepts both CPC and CPM. So the advertiser has the choice of picking what ever model works for them... Some people find CPM and others find CPC to be better. Its totally your choice.

The traffic is from Banners run on publisher sites within the network. The sites are of good quality and hand-picked before approval. As of now these sites are sites owned by us. Though by next week we will be launching our publisher program open for anyone (they need to be accepted to start showing the ads).

The Pricing, Its based on what kind of traffic you want. And its a bidding system so you bid what you think is suitable (although we have a min. bid limit and higher the bid the more chances of getting your ad shown to more people). Worldwide traffic starts @ 0.013$ a click or 40c CPM. (This is the min bid.) We offer various other packages for particular countries. The price for this will depend on the country/countries you want.

If theres anything else you would like me to clear up. Do let me know

-Adizy

We currently offer little information on our website (little-to-no information tbh). The website is ready and we are just testing the final parts. We are looking for advertisers who are interested in advertising in our system for our current beta publishers as well as building a long-time relationship with these advertisers.

We offer a fully working control panel with real time statistics for all our advertisers