MakeWebGames

Looking for help...

joshg008

Hello!

I have recently started up a site and added a few mods that I was given in a package.

But I don't know much about PHP coding, So I'm looking for someone to help me run and look after my site with me.

Site Details

URL - Mail Me.

Genre - Crime

Type - MMOPRG

Date Created - 28th January 2011

McCodes - McCodes v1

Message me for more details.

Thanks.

Why do people always wont something out of it.......

He/She is asking a range of people, therefore, someone has to volunteer to help him/her, voluntary work doesn't work on a 'what do i get from helping you' kind of attidude, they offer a service which is not avaliable elsewhere.

He/She actually hasn't said 'i wont someone to make me a game for free', He/She has only stated help on installing a few modifications to get them going and to share your knowledge on running a game.

I actualy do not see why people always jump to the replies of 'What do i get from it' or similar replies, when, infact i can garentee that you requested free help when you were starting out - a, more known phrase, noob. (I don't really like that word, noob. It's so sterotypical and judgemental.)

Anyway, thats my opionon.

If you need any help JoshG008, then please contact me.

harrysniko.jpg Skype

contactdelphac.jpg MSN/E-mail.

I may not help straight away as my list is pretty full. But feel free to ask questions and i shall reply once i have a spare moment.

Thanks for reading.

-Sniko