MakeWebGames

Gangster Legends Mod Shop

Dayo

[align=center]Gangster Legends Mod Shop

Brought to you by CD-Designs

Recently i have had a bit of intrest in mods for the GL script due to my game being built on the GL source codes so i will be selling some of the modifications i use/have used in the past. I will try to update this thread with a new modification every week and most of them will be under $5! All secured Plus with unlimited support and updates! Hopefuly this will encourage people to check out this awsome script.

[align=left][fieldset][legend]Simple Bank Mod - $1[/legend]

Simple bank mod that alows your user to deposit/withdraw money, demo can be found here. Username: Demo Password: password[/fieldset]

[fieldset][legend]Simple Shooting Range - $1[/legend]

This allows your user to gain weapon EXP by shooting bullets at the shooting range and once at 100% they can upgrade there weapon (Includes a simple JS snipet to calculate the ammount of bullets the user will need), demo can be found here. Username: Demo Password: password (In the location USA (click travel > USA))[/fieldset]

[fieldset][legend]Staff Panel - Simple User Admin - $5[/legend]

This mod alows you to edit the users money, credits, exp, rank or location. It uses some simple JS too to make things easier, you can also search for a user by there username or userid![/fieldset]

Coming Soon ....

[fieldset][legend]New Mail Box (Released Next Sunday)[/legend]

This mod makes it easier for the user to read mail, first off it dosent show all your messages it comes up with a list of your messages and you can choose to reade or delete them. Ive also added an outbox aswell![/fieldset]

To purchace any mod(s) send me the NET cost of the mods to my paypal address: [email protected] along with the name of the mods via the comment box. Please include the URL of the game they will be installed on!

[/align][/align]