MakeWebGames

[SB] Helper Bot

seanybob

alas, another mod of mine...

This is a helper bot. It's complex, and dynamic, always getting smarter :)

User Side

_______

A user asks it a question. It searches it's database, looking first for the user's exact question.

If found, it will return the answer.

If not found, it searches it's database, creating a dropdown box of all similar questions to the user's question. It will present the user with an option, to select one of the similar questions from the dropdown box, or to submit their question to a staff member. (uses keywords to search)

If no similar questions or exact questions are found, it will simply present the user with the option to submit it to a staff member.

Staff Member Side

_______

Can view questions by 3 categories(Questions waiting to be answered, Redirected, Answered)

Questions waiting to be answered is self explanatory. A Staff has the option to edit the question (correct spelling or whatever), delete the question, answer the question, or redirect the question to another previously answered question (such as redirecting "how do I change my avatar" to "how do I go about changing my avatar" or whatever)

Redirected - questions that have been redirected to other questions. You can adjust them here.

Answered- questions already answered. Staff can edit questions/answers, or whatever is needed.

When a staff member answers a question (or redirects it), the user who submitted it is sent a message with both the question they asked and the answer to their question.

With each question answered, the bot gets smarter and smarter.

You can view the mod at http://galacticcrusade.com

user-test

pass-test

Click explore. On the lower left side are two links.

Questions

Questions (admin view)

I will be selling for $30, starting tomorrow (waiting a day to see if anyone who tests it has a feature they want added)

my [email protected]

Check it out ;)

Re: [sB] Helper Bot

This mod is now up for sale.

$30 for a single license, or $200 for a reseller's license

you can send the money to my paypal,

[email protected]

and you will receive the mod within 24 hours.

Conversely, if you have a question or wish to discuss some of it's features, I will be on msn and aim later

Nice, I wouldn't spend $30 on it sorry. If it was $10-$15 i would of brought.

rofl, 10-15 would have been too cheap for what this does, and the time it took.

Moreover, it doesn't have any of the bugs or exploits that most mods sold on these forums have (for an example, look at arson's shop mod - oops!)

thanks tho oxi ;)

ok still u could get the free code and work it it ;)

It would take you ALOT of hard work to develop a mod like seany has now, and its much more suphisticated.After a output is done and asks the queastions . It searches it's database and then answers the queastions... wereas in the free one you have to enter your variables, and type in the exact queastions your users have to ask with the answers, so even getting the free bot to work properly would be VERY tricky ( if you want your bot to actually be helpfull ). and the free bot is more of a tutorial, because it will just have CERTAIN queastions to be answered, wereas this mod will search the DB as mentioned above...

Great Job Seany... Looking forward to actually buying this mod soon. *me goes to find a few bucks in his jacket pocket*

~LK

Its a good mod and as always Seany delivers. Great service and he awnsers questions and sends updates promtly. I don't think its a mod in question here its Seany and as always if you buy something from him he makes you happy. Great mod Great service. What else can you ask for!