MakeWebGames

Good new template need replies on it

Coly010

first off when i say good, it means good for mei created a new layout and if you're wondering why the bits are crooked they are supposed to be like

that as it supposed to have been stuck onto the wall by a kid. now please i really do need comments

back negative or positive. btw i drew this out on a sheet and then had to go over the lines on

photoshop which may be why they look a bit weird. i dont know whether to give this out or not.

if i get enough good comments then maybe. and it'll be coded too when i hand it out.

i have the PSD too so for the logo someone would have to pm their game name.

underneath the game name to the left is the bit where the links for home | story | Register

so here we go this is the image itself:

wallkid.png

if the one above doesnt work then this one might:

wallkid.th.pngthanks,

Coly010

Bah humbug to your comments.

I kinda like it you dont see many kid themed layouts (infact i think this is the first)

Stick with it coly i think you may be the first to have created something unique for a mcc styled game layout..

Weldone from me and i mean that without any mock response...

Thanks illusions , so do you think I should code it? It'"ll most likely be handed out for free.

I have also started an A3 sized different outer game template which I think is a little better. Well lots for my standards.

The problem

Is to create the effect it has there is a lot of images :( . i've spent the last few days of in my grannies house with nothing to do

That's why I have taken such an interest. For the coding of this new one I need to know. How do you get the webpage like in the center of the browser. Know the way the three column header is. Does anyone have a clue. I shouldn't ask that as there will most likely be someone.

@ Lilith that Is the exact look. A kids game thing.

I started an in game one for it too but it was horrible. Way worse . Better than my soulless warrior login but :p

So anyway thanks for the comments i'll get it coded as soon as possible and if anyone wants to use it.

I'm back at school tomorrow and my school is lousey so I'll try and get it coded asap when Iget back on my laptop. ( on iPod now)

After rereading my prior post, and now knowing that that is the look you were going for, I figure Id better explain ... I LOVE cheesy kids games, so its not a derogatory thing, and for that purpose, its great! I cant count how many times Ive picked up my kids' doodleings and went, hu, thats so creative, and tried to duplicate "kid art" and epic fail! I love the simple and loving minds of children. (even if I think Duckt tape was invented to tempt stressed out mothers) I say go for it! code that puppy up. If nothing else, you will get practice doing it.

That's grand I will. In about 30- 50 minutes I'll start. I'm going out in like ten mins for like 10 mins .

I think you'll find it more like kid art because I'm only 13 lol.

My cousin, 7, gave me the inspiration for it when I seen him running around with Sellotape :p