MakeWebGames

[$3.00] Buster Of The Hour

Kieran-R

Im here to offer the MWG community a buster of the hour modification for MCCodes v.1, and MCCodes v.2.

So what is a "Buster Of The Hour Mod"?

- The mobster with the most busts at the end of each hour will be rewarded with 100 crystals (easily changed).

- When they win, there name will appear in the buster of the hour leader-boards for the next 24 hours.

- Buster Of The Hour leaderboards will show the last 24 hours of buster of the hour, show who won it, and how many busts they won by.

- Buster Of The Hour ALL TIME leaderboards... Shows the best ever buster of the hour wins.

- Users can see how many busts they currently have in the current hour.

- Explore add-on. Users can see who is the current buster of the hour and how many busts on explore page. (optional)

What Files Are Included?

-busterofthehour.php

-cron_both.php

-edit to prisonbust.php

-edit to explore.php (optional)

-Instructions

This mod is extremely easy to install, and comes with full support from me. I also believe the mod is secured also.

How To Buy

PM me here and ill give you payment instructions

Price: $3.00

NOTE: If you buy my Mobster Of The Hour mod, and Mugger Of The Hour Mod, you get this mod COMPLETELY FREE!

Screenshots (NOTE: The folloing screenshots are for Mobster Of The Hour mod. Although, buster and mugger of the hour mods are EXACTLY the same only they run on busts, mugs instead)

preview1.png

preview2.png

Optional

preview3.png

@Danny, @Man; If your time is so precious stop posting useless crap about how much mods are worth and how hard it is to code. Either use constructive criticism along with suggestions or don't post.

@Kerian; I suggest revamping all scripts and adding more to each, As equinox I could buy one version and make anything out of it, Adding more to them would pay off like one big Player of the hour with all these built into one, Along with record of previous winners.

Then sell of the overall script for $5 - $10 meaning you could earn as much as all these scripts being sold separately

Hope this helps :)