MakeWebGames

[$3.00] Mugger Of The Hour

Kieran-R

Im here to offer the MWG community a mugger of the hour modification for MCCodes v.1, and MCCodes v.2.

NOTE!!!: To use this mod to the full extent, you will need to already have a mug modification on your game. There are a few FREE ones on the MWG forums... Just use search.

So what is a "Mugger Of The Hour Mod"?

- The mobster with the most mugs at the end of each hour will be rewarded with 100 crystals (easily changed).

- When they win, there name will appear in the mugger of the hour leader-boards for the next 24 hours.

- Mugger Of The Hour leaderboards will show the last 24 hours of mugger of the hour, show who won it, and how many mugs they won by.

- Mugger Of The Hour ALL TIME leaderboards... Shows the best ever mugger of the hour wins.

- Users can see how many mugs they currently have in the current hour.

- Explore add-on. Users can see who is the current mugger of the hour and how many mugs on explore page. (optional)

What Files Are Included?

-muggerofthehour.php

-cron_mugoth.php

-edit to mug.php

-edit to explore.php (optional)

-Instructions

This mod is extremely easy to install, and comes with full support from me. I also believe the mod is secured also.

How To Buy

PM me here and ill give you payment instructions

Price: $3.00

NOTE: If you buy my Mobster Of The Hour mod, and Buster Of The Hour Mod, you get this mod COMPLETELY FREE!

Screenshots (NOTE: The folloing screenshots are for Mobster Of The Hour mod. Although, buster and mugger of the hour mods are EXACTLY the same only they run on busts, mugs instead)

preview1.png

preview2.png

Optional

preview3.png

• 3 years later...
I'd like to get this mod if possible I have V2

Sure, I'll do it for you

Send me 5 pictures of you with a shoe on your head, holding a piece of paper with the word "sniko" on it.

It'll free code after all ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to get this mod if possible I have V2

Sure, I'll do it for you

Send me 5 pictures of you with a shoe on your head, holding a piece of paper with the word "sniko" on it.

It'll free code after all ;)

I do deliver http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/45111-banner-issue?p=306561&viewfull=1#post306561

Add me on skype: harry.sniko