MakeWebGames

Worldwide news

ColdBlooded

Greetings all,

Well many off you will have noticed that I have just added a new sub board ''Worldwide news'', The reason behind this is because i see more and more people getting bored daily and disccussing whats on the news, I believe this is a good thing and started doing so myself, now instead off this being done via chit chat I feel it will be rewarding to do so via a dedicated board.

I'm not sure how this will work at the moment, I'll try and keep up with posting there and having discussions based around general news and web news.

- MCCodes

Greetings,

Danny that was plan, So many people feel so limited so if we give them more too discuss they may use the news as there inspiration and create more wonderful things :P

Dominion as i said earlier last week in another post "Latest News" i am back and taking a new leaf towards makewebgames, I hope this inspires other people too start new posts/discussions and such but thank you for the mention :thumbsup: