MakeWebGames

trying to learn php

dibuk

well, the subject tell it all.

I know some basic php, but that's just it.

i also want to design my own template.

i wonder if someone can give me good advices here?

i'm trying to modify the login.php of lite version.

i wonder how do you guys move the login table or any of those parts around the page?

do you guys have to make a lot of div's to make it happen? or what?

im noobish yeah, like i said, i'm trying to learn on my own and im really willing to know.

so i'm here to get good advices and some help. i've been told this is a good place to learn.

For starters, learning php and designing = 2 totally different language ;-)

You want to design layouts etc look into xhtml / css / html etc etc.

PhP is a language all unto it's own and is ever evolving.

Browse around, play around, eventually you will grasp the basic concept and blam, you'll be on your way from there =)

well yeah..where can i learn actually?

hmm..by default the login bar is on right si de..i want to move it on left or somewhere..

im confused how to write it down..haha

yeah i'm getting hang on php, basic by basic..hopefully soon i know this simple stuff.. :)

Just for reference purposes, HTML is a language - Hypertext Markup Language in all.

I would suggest you try W3Schools to start learning HTML, and then try a few examples on your own. After that, I'd be sure to check out some CSS tutorials.

If designing isn't for you, diving into PHP is your best option(again, look at W3Schools).

Spud.

I already know HTML and CSS. It's not that hard. I have made a full website with it before. I've been around HTML and CSS for years now.

And I also know some PHP, like I said, some known basics. But PHP for me is not that easy task compared to those two. That's why I'm trying my best now to learn PHP also javascript.

yeah..since my last reply, i have work things around. and yeah, i have move it over.

but uhmm..i wonder how can i create tables or maybe things with border. you know, just to make the game screen with borders. you guys know i'm saying?

coz the game now is default, like when you install mccode lite, it has no borders or something.