MakeWebGames

Tables...

DELETE-ME-NOW-

Im in need of a little noob help :)

Im trying to make a gym memberships MOD for my game (First mod), and ive got everything nearly done, but then i come to the table part where to view the available gyms... None of the gyms are showing up even after i have added them to phpMyadmin

Heres my table:

echo"
<table width='90%' cellspacing=1 class='table'><tr><th>Gym Name</th> <th>Cost Per Week</th> <th>Level</th> <th>Join</th></tr>";
while($r=$db->fetch_row($q))
{
print "<tr><td align='center' colspan='5' class='h'> [b]{$r['gymgroupNAME']}[/b]</td></tr>";
foreach($crimes as $v)
{
if($v['gymGROUP'] == $r['gymgroupID']) 
{
print "<tr> <td>{$v['gymNAME']}</td> <td>{$v['gymCOST']}</td> <td>{$v['gymLEVEL']}</td>  <td><div class='perform_btn'>[url='joingym.php?c={$v[']Join[/url]</div></td> </tr>";
}
}
}
print "</table>";

I know this is probably something simple, as im still a noob. Can someone please point ot to me where i am going wrong?

Thanks!

<?php
include 'globals.php';

if($ir['donatordays'] < 1)
{
die('This is for donators only!');
}

echo'
Welcome to the gym membership hall!
';
if($ir['gym'] > 1)
{
echo" You are currently a member of XXX gyms!";
}
else
{
echo" You are not a member of any gym at the momment. Please join one of the gyms below!";
}
echo"
<table width='90%' cellspacing=1 class='table'><tr><th>Gym Name</th> <th>Cost Per Week</th> <th>Level</th> <th>Join</th></tr>";
while($r=$db->fetch_row($q))
{
print "<tr><td align='center' colspan='5' class='h'> [b]{$r['gymgroupNAME']}[/b]</td></tr>";
foreach($crimes as $v)
{
if($v['gymGROUP'] == $r['gymgroupID']) 
{
print "<tr> <td>{$v['gymNAME']}</td> <td>{$v['gymCOST']}</td> <td>{$v['gymLEVEL']}</td>  <td><div class='perform_btn'>[url='joingym.php?c={$v[']Join[/url]</div></td> </tr>";
}
}
}
print "</table>";
$h->endpage();
?>

Not really much too it the now lol... This code i just started :)

I don't have my domain up anymore so I am trying to go on by not testing it why at line 9 its ' after echo and not " line 10 too. When you are trying this do you have donator days? You made it for only donator days poeple can look at it... if($ir['gym'] > 1) would be better if.. if($ir['donatordays'] < 1) ?