MakeWebGames

help with mc codes image

Guest pyranight

Guest pyranight

hey would someone please be able to help me telling me how the change the blue/black mccodes title image? ive replaced the file on my server but it didnt help at all :(

[img=images/title.jpg]

yeah but remember the DIR images is only a example, you could on another hand not change the html at all and simply just upload title.jpg (your image im guessing) to your public_html (depending on if that's the actually main DIR of your website) and overwrite the existing title.jpg.

background colour i believe is set by rather CSS or $bgcolor.

View your source it will help you locate where things are going wrong.

<td class="rgrad"></td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3"> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="dgradl"></td>  <td class="dgrad"></td> <td class="dgradr"></td> </tr> </table> </td> 

At the end of your file.

Personally id delete this entire section.

As it is doing absolutely feck all.

ok ill try that and edit once i try.

yep sure did work! your the best!

and considering you know what your talking about i have a problem... now ive had this work on other tables ive done on other sites but when i tried to change the bg color for the general information table (logedin.php) it didnt work, now this is the code i used

<td bgcolor="#333333">[b]Name:[/b] {$ir['username']}</td>

the line i had changed was this

<td>[b]Name:[/b] {$ir['username']}</td>

and i even made sure my code was right on a website i found on google, but if it is wrong can you please tell me the code needed?