MakeWebGames

[Review Requests] ThugBattle.com

Curt

Hello everyone, Some of you may have noticed I posted my game in the Projects Section but infact the game is Live and open to all. It is still a work in progress but its a fully playable Browser Game.

Thug Battle has not been doing too bad lately, I have an active Players base and seem to be growing with each day. This is my First and Only Browser game so that means it gets all the attention. I have put countless hours into developing the game. The game is influenced by players input and I have already added many things suggested by the players. Im always open to suggestions and constructive criticism.

The game has been open to the public since November 4th, 2009.

I will also accept any advice that any experienced game owners might want to share.

Please check it out and post some pros and cons if you wish :)

Login Info :

Name: Demo

Password: Demo

Thanks Everyone,

Curt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes Djkanna, You are correct.

I just got a new layout for the game and once the layout is completely implemented I will be working to make sure the game looks right in the major browsers :)

Everything seems good for Firefox and IE but there is still some issues with Google Chrome that i need to work out.

I cant test the game in Safari so i wont be able to optimize the game for that browser :(

Thanks for the advice :)

Cheers

Yes Djkanna, You are correct.

I just got a new layout for the game and once the layout is completely implemented I will be working to make sure the game looks right in the major browsers :)

Everything seems good for Firefox and IE but there is still some issues with Google Chrome that i need to work out.

I cant test the game in Safari so i wont be able to optimize the game for that browser :(

Thanks for the advice :)

Cheers

Hmm.. I use google chrome and it looks fine.. it looks great!

Thanks guys for the positive comments.

from what i noticed the game does appear fine in Google Chrome, I had a cross-browser problem on the gang page but it has been fixed now :)

as for the mascot, he doesn't fit in perfectly with his surroundings but I'm not complaining...lol

Well back to working on the game I go...

Cheers

• 10 months later...