MakeWebGames

i need help

jthreeb

so your admin panel is not working ?

When creating crimes you must fill in every box even if its not used....so if the crime gives no points you still must put 0 in the points box

Items, not sure about this because in the default mccodev2 script this should work..(im assuming thats what you are using?)

crons jobs - Its most likely that you must have a paid host and not a free host to run cron jobs. if you do have a paid host this is what you do :

Open Cpanel

Open the Cron Jobs tab - set the common settings to the time you want the cron job to run

in the command spot put the link to your cron job with curl in front of it

here is an example:

curl cron_min.php?YOURCODEHERE

you can find the code in the config.php file

Hope that helps you

really he posted here not there.. we should help him... No redirect him somewhere else...

the thing is though, it should work already (and this is the official mccodes forums, so I'm not actually directing elsewhere) but it doesn't and so he needs to get a corrected copy of the script and above all else mail them to stop them selling other people broken copies.

really he posted here not there.. we should help him... No redirect him somewhere else...

the thing is though, it should work already (and this is the official mccodes forums, so I'm not actually directing elsewhere) but it doesn't and so he needs to get a corrected copy of the script and above all else mail them to stop them selling other people broken copies.

he changed it thats why its in Modification Support not engine support he was in chat last night said he added item pic and something else anyways since he changed the script getting a copy from mccodes would be pointless and mccodes do not cover mods (i don't think) so start that over why should we not help him?

@ jthreeb i said this in chat if it says the row count does not add up then the query is leaving something blank thats not null so count the things in items part of your database next to what your puttting on using your page O-o