MakeWebGames

Ultimate-chaos

MrAnthony

Hello,

Me and a friend have been working on a game for some time now and we have now planed to open it for beta for a week or so,

The design we currently have may or may not be staying we tend to make it brighter and user friendly.

As we are still making the game theres not much to do at the moment but there's a few things for now it's our first ever Mccodesv2 game,

a few thing's you may as is

Why did we want to make a Mccodes game?

Well i got tired of playing games i never licked so one day i thought i would learn how the games work,

After a year or so i thought it was time i set to work but i had no graphic skills at all, But i found someone who did and he taught me a fear deal about graphic design and now we have a game together,

Duno about him :D ill ask him.

Am still a 'Noob' as you lot call it so this is why i would like some feed back on the game and how i could improve thing's

This will help me alot more and would give me some idear what need's to be done to make the project diffrent from the rest/

Right here is what the game is about ( this is something i just made up its not going to stay like this it will change as i go a long )

It's the year's 2032 and the world called earth has been

Been stuck by chaos,The earth is the most dangerous place in the

Universe a place were humans have to fight for survival to survive

you must steal even its from little kid's, If you think you have what it

take's go explore the rest of the world were you will have to fight

against machines just to keep your life.........

WILL YOU SURVIVE!

As you can tell its not that good but it will do for now......

As i am currently learning security the part's of the game will be unsecured witch is why i need your help and feed back witch will help me be four i open the game in a few of month's

If you don't want to sign up i have made a demo account

User: Demo

Password: Demo

Game link ']=']http://ultimate-chaos.com/login.php

You have a decent base here, but a few changes, bug fixes, etc need to be done, and maybe some more graphics on various screens to make it a bit more distinctive and less 'mccodes' looking.

The screenshots on the home page aren't lined up right underneath where it says Screenshots; they are off pretty bad on the template. Firefox, latest version.

Your tiling background on the main menu once you log in, for example, is another change that would help it, I think. It doesn't look that great on the one side, you can see the line where it tiles, and it doesn't 'fit' together well. Feel free to use this extra tiling background for your game if you like; I think it would look pretty good on your main menu game screen. It tiles nicely, and has a little "electric' animation to it. I had it made for me (modified it from an existing idea I saw once), and never used it. If you don't like it, that's fine. :)

ulchaos.gif

If you need more help, let me know. I always like to help out 'newbie' games to get started.

You have a decent base here, but a few changes, bug fixes, etc need to be done, and maybe some more graphics on various screens to make it a bit more distinctive and less 'mccodes' looking.

The screenshots on the home page aren't lined up right underneath where it says Screenshots; they are off pretty bad on the template. Firefox, latest version.

Your tiling background on the main menu once you log in, for example, is another change that would help it, I think. It doesn't look that great on the one side, you can see the line where it tiles, and it doesn't 'fit' together well. Feel free to use this extra tiling background for your game if you like; I think it would look pretty good on your main menu game screen. It tiles nicely, and has a little "electric' animation to it. I had it made for me (modified it from an existing idea I saw once), and never used it. If you don't like it, that's fine. :)

ulchaos.gif

If you need more help, let me know. I always like to help out 'newbie' games to get started.

Thank's for the feedback, We are planning on making it more than 50% graphics, Bugs have been popping up alot easy to fix just a pain >_<

Am sure i can find something to do with that pic thanks it would fit nicely into my game somewere.

Or if you're attached to the cloud thing, here's two more I had for you to consider. Both tile seamlessly no matter the screen size (another problem with your existing background, with wider monitors it 'breaks apart' and doesn't look good). Just save them, and tile them as you are doing currently, if either of these interest you:

ulch2.jpg

ulch3.jpg

That header too (if your game becomes popular) will need to change, as otherwise the Terminator people will be most unhappy with you. :D

If you ever need help fixing bugs, let me know. Got lots of practice with my own game.

As some stupid little noob hacked it we have stoped the beta to re read th full secuaty of it

Who ever it was need's to get a life what fun do you get from it apart from sit on your ass with no life at all >_<

I should thank you really because i now know its not secure fully thanks hacker i love you ;)

Bet you did not like me being nice to you did you hahah god i love you ;)