MakeWebGames

Item images

Dayo

Guest George || Apollis

I can make item images, if you mean equipment like guns and armor. I can make ones which have a nice border, cool textured background with your game logo faded in and the weapon on top.

If your interested, PM me and let me know, we can discuss pricing depending on what you need.

Guest George || Apollis

Ok let me fix that, i get what you mean, like weapons with a transparent background kind of thing. That can do.

well I am new to it, but I will most probs be able to draw it for you, oh and I can also draw characters if you want for your game, but you will need to find someone who knows how to colour it as I havent perfected that skill yet, but I assure you I can draw some real good characters for your game.

PM me for more info, I will show you some examples if needed, and I am quiet cheap

Famex I had a look at the site and has some real good pics but I dont think there are many good ones that can be used for text based games like mccode games, most of the images look like they are for engines such as the RPG maker.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Maybe so, however the exact link i directed you guys too has images I will be using as item images, i think there very suitable. When downloaded they come as seperate images varrying, and my engine is fantasy based which in my case is suitable however yours may be different, depends on personnel preference really :), the site has some decent free images, I can't really complain considering there free.

Edit: Something like this would be usefull :)

http://opengameart.org/content/kingdom-weapon-set