MakeWebGames

Paypal

HAHAHA you to late now I got it myself..... With HELP from another person since I can't really get it here as quickly as I like

GO

READ

THE

FUCKING

MANUAL

N00B

LOL

Guest Dylan1994

Bladewolf or what ever your god damn name is goto hell from now on -.-, we tried to help you and we get it throwing back in our faces you ungreatful get, you told me you had 3 years programming skill Lmfao but remember all them times i haved to help you -.-, yeah tell these guys about that you fucking noob and i am not even a coder tbh :S

Hey kid why dont you shut the fuck up xD Dylan is obviously alot smarter than you or you would have been able to figure out a simple SQL. And your whole OMG I R TEH BADAZZ I HAZ ILLEGAL COPIEZ OF MCCODEZ GO SCREWZ YERSELFZ MWAHAHA failed misserably when you got shutdown xD You either need to grow a brain or hire a sick team of legal assistants. Or move somewhere where your host provider isnt going to shut you down for illegal software. Now please go away and have a nice day.

Dylan after standing up for you i feel like an idiot xD They do have copyrights as they wrote the code, Under International Copyright they had copyright since they very first line was written. They will have copyright until 70 years after Dabs dies aswell. If they tried to take me down they would have to deal with German customs and i don't think that would be happening :) as Germany doesn't follow the same Cyber rules as USA or UK :)

Guest Dylan1994
Dylan after standing up for you i feel like an idiot xD They do have copyrights as they wrote the code, Under International Copyright they had copyright since they very first line was written. They will have copyright until 70 years after Dabs dies aswell. If they tried to take me down they would have to deal with German customs and i don't think that would be happening :) as Germany doesn't follow the same Cyber rules as USA or UK :)
Lol it don't come under the german rules when it comes to copyrights (thats if they do have copyrights) :)

You have copyrights as soon as you create something as MCCodes created the MCCodes script they do infact have the copyrights.

As for German copyright laws, there strict when it comes to copyright law, however Germany does still uphold copyright law of the European Union(which their goal is to even out copyright laws differences amongst the European Union(includes Germany) the goal in which has been linked with the Berne Convention(Literary and Artistic Works) -- (since 2006 the IPR Enforcement Directive)

So applying for copyright in Germany can be a bugger, protecting it on the other hand shouldn't (note: shouldn't) be any more of a pain in the neck than it is in the UK.

Ps: if any of you that know your law realise that what I just said is incorrect I'm sorry blame my attention span of a squirrel when I did my research.

Back to the point I was going to make.

Bladewolf we're here to help you however if for some reason we have no clue what you're on about (note: you didn't mention paypal address in basic settings in your first post) we cannot help, I'm glad you found what you were looking for however no need to get cocky about ;)

You have copyrights as soon as you create something as MCCodes created the MCCodes script they do infact have the copyrights.

As for German copyright laws, there strict when it comes to copyright law, however Germany does still uphold copyright law of the European Union(which their goal is to even out copyright laws differences amongst the European Union(includes Germany) the goal in which has been linked with the Berne Convention(Literary and Artistic Works) -- (since 2006 the IPR Enforcement Directive)

So applying for copyright in Germany can be a bugger, protecting it on the other hand shouldn't (note: shouldn't) be any more of a pain in the neck than it is in the UK.

Ps: if any of you that know your law realise that what I just said is incorrect I'm sorry blame my attention span of a squirrel when I did my research.

Bladewolf we're here to help you however if for some reason we have no clue what you're on about (note: you didn't mention paypal address in basic settings in your first post) we cannot help, I'm glad you found what you were looking for however no need to get cocky about ;)

I've noticed you implied the Berne Convention. Yes they do technically follow it and have signed it although they do not follow US Copyright laws. Even though MCCodes has legal ownership and copyright if someone from germany were to make a game using an illegal version MCCodes couldnt touch them it would be an international law issue and Germany wouldn't offer any support at all. McCodes would simply be wasting their time as it would be an Offshore matter.

Oh yay for getting a post in. I for see this topic getting locked if the cussing and ranting continues.

It was...most amusing to see the site was taken down.

It was even more amusing reading the arguements.

But MOST amusing...

was RTFMN by Jordan.

Good Day ^_-

I've noticed you implied the Berne Convention. Yes they do technically follow it and have signed it although they do not follow US Copyright laws. Even though MCCodes has legal ownership and copyright if someone from germany were to make a game using an illegal version MCCodes couldnt touch them it would be an international law issue and Germany wouldn't offer any support at all. McCodes would simply be wasting their time as it would be an Offshore matter.

Who'd follow US laws anyway 8| xD

Anyhow Joshua is right Topic Locked.