MakeWebGames

Sig---Opinion?

Joshua

Erm, personally, id say the first one because on the second one the image looks a little weird :/ Sorry, and also the text doesn't stand out well for me.

The first one looks good because it has a "focus border" if you know what i mean and the text is good because it suits the image used.

All in all, nicely done and keep up with your graphics bud,

Thanks,

Spydre452

That's good buddy, i like it how you've 'wrapped' the police man in a unique pattern because i feel like it brings it "to-life" because we experience a 2d image in 3d layers, if you get me :)

although, personally, im not keen on your text saying "no fear", that's only personally though, people may have different views.

Added the No Fear, as back when I was a kid it was a popular clothing brand with some awesome sayings :p

the text itself could obviously be manipulated some, i save the PSD's to all my work so :P

Just did this one, I was trying to make one side darker and the other lighter from the beam of light hitting the soldier

soldier.png

A little tip (with your text): The text on a high quality sig, doesn't use typography that looks like it has just been dumped on-top of all the layers, but infact it is small (possibly one of the standard fonts i.e. Tahoma/Arial); with usually an Outer Glow, a Stroke (small i.e. 1px) and a Colour Overlay (usually put on the Layer Mode "Overlay") and then the text layer as a whole had the Layer Opacity lowered :). Just keep that in mind. Apart from that, they look good :) Keep it up!