MakeWebGames

McCodes Help...

Guest Drizzle

Well as i don't recommend using mccodes, but i will help you anyway. Ok, so get your cron url's. Login to cPanel and click Cron Jobs. Click Manual Cron Jobs. Add curl in front of the url's, and put in the numbers before the url correspondingly.

You don't recommend using MCCodes yet every single one off you is active on a forum which id 80% based off MCCodes? Yeah..explains a lot I'd say..

@MrCriminal; You need to set you're crons up like so

curl http://Link.com/cron_minute.php?code=YourCode

• Replace the Link.com With your actual site
  • Replace the 'YourCode' with the code in config.php

If you need any official help go to MCCodes Support might as well make sure off there support if you've purchased the codes

A crontab is a file that specifies what commands should be run at certain times, much like Window's Scheduled tasks.

A file on your server that is run repetedly every few minutes or hours, or days can be set within a crontab file.

To do this, you can either insert the command via the cPanel, or by command shell(this would require SSH access to the server).

In cPanel, there should be a action for crontabs on the default page, you can manually set the crons here via a user interface.

In a command shell, enter "EDITOR=nano"(unsure?) and then just type "crontab -e". It will display all the crons currently active.

You can then insert a new line at the bottom, "* * * * * php /home/(username)/public_html/(cronfile.php)". There are allot of tutorials for this, just Google.