MakeWebGames

Hired GRPG Mod Coder [$offer/copy]

Kakashi

Hello,

I have many years of PHP coding, and I have been working on GRPG mods since 2008.

I have re-released my game - http://www.opexmafia.com

and started creating many mods, such as scavenge, hitlist, NPC battling, high/low, stock market fix, pet arena/crime, pets (already came with the legit copy of GRPG), shoutbox (already came with GRPG) and gang wars (coming soon very shortly)...

Please note that I cannot sell things that already came with GRPG, and some features that I have made are not for sale.

If you have any desire for a GRPG mod, please either post here, or contact me via MSN messenger: [email protected]

Note: Can possibly be free depending on what feature your requesting.

You can suggest ANY feature you like, and I will be LIKLEY to complete this in 1 - 2 days.

I can usually code each new feature within 2 - 3 days, depending on how busy I am.

Kakashi :D

You can encrypt a modification only to a certain point, and even then - the server will have to know how to decrypt it or else is unusable.

So right about there anybody can decrypt the data, and use it. People like customization - I make allot of mods, so take it from me.

• 2 weeks later...