MakeWebGames

(Request) A Working Lottery?

Hey all,

Just curious if anyone could send a link (or post code here would be ideal) of an actual working lottery, where you can only buy a certain amount of tickets, winner is randomly chosen every week, and the money crediting actually works? (yes, i've been through several threads with tons of bugs and issues) v2 Mccodes.

Thanks! :)

Derek

Okay; i'll have a go at that now for you :) I'll post it as soon as it has been done and tested :) -Although I will not be able to test the cron.

why wont you beable to test the cron? run it manually to test it?

unless you already got a weekly cron set up, make another file but change name of it.

then add the cron to the database bit and run it manually for tests...

to run it manually just type for example say in config.php the "code" was

1a2b3c

type this URL in address bar for say for example "cron_day.php"

/cron_day.php?code=1a2b3c

and it will run it manually.

Anyone else have a working Lottery mod they can share, please? I don't feel like spending hours debugging, if someone was able to muck through the thread I posted and come up with a working Lottery.

As I said, give me a little bit of time to code one up! I have other things to do other than code free modifications.

Anyone else have a working Lottery mod they can share, please? I don't feel like spending hours debugging, if someone was able to muck through the thread I posted and come up with a working Lottery.

As I said, give me a little bit of time to code one up! I have other things to do other than code free modifications.

Understood, and thanks. Just was curious if anyone else had debugged code from that thread they could share. I'm willing to pay a few bucks or whatever, if necessary.