MakeWebGames

A few mod's, PM me offers please.

schitt

I'm looking for the following, All that needs to be done is it functioning correctly, error free, and finished. Security isnt really a problem, since im sure not all can do that.. also as i have someone lined up for security. (although, if he wishes to make offers on these.. that'd be fine to ;] )

All of these, would be a Version 2 Mccodes

Shops Mod.. a better version. - Currently the shops can only sell items. I'm looking for a Shops addon that i can setup, to buy items only (No purchasing from these shops), so lets say you can get item1 from a job or crime, and then sell them when you wish to shop1. these items would not be available for purchase in game. only earned or received from jobs. So a shop that buys is needed.

Crimes that give Random amounts of money per crime. - thanks to seanybob this is done ;]

Merits / Awards / Rank mod - This is done, CrimGame has sold me on his ;]

A Racing mod - With the ability to upgrade and customize your vehicle. This is going to be setup as a Truck pull, No race cars! No 1/4 mile Drags, Think tractor pull, and redneck events.

A working Farm Mod. - Currently i have a Mod that was posted free on here, although it was never finished, and i would like it further customized. currently all it does is have the ability to plant and sell items. More is needed. also, needed where the prices of crops can fluctuate on a hourly basis. so im assuming a Cron will be needed for this.

If any of you can make any of these, send me a message on here, or on msn - [email protected]

Please include what you would charge for each mod if you can make more than 1 of them.

Thanks, and i look forward to working with some of you ;]

- Dave

After posting this, i feel i need to clarify a 1 Mod.

A Racing mod - With the ability to upgrade and customize your vehicle. This is going to be setup as a Truck pull, No race cars! No 1/4 mile Drags, Think tractor pull, and redneck events.

If you decide to do this, and i know this one is probably going to be the most expensive. just shoot me a price.

How this works.

Tractor pull / Truck pulls.

it needs the ability to add different trucks. ie. Class 1 fords, class 2 fords, class 3 fords, pro class fords..

Each of them classes need to be upgradeable. such as tires, engine parts, exhaust, weights.

Each one of them upgrades would say, remove a % of not getting a full pull.

A full pull is 300 feet so say there was a Class 1 ford.. this can even be randomized.. by doing anywhere from 0/350 feet.

so:

Class 1 would do 0-350 ft

Class 2 would do 20-350 ft

Each upgrade would remove a little more.

Class 1 with tires would do - 20-350 ft

Class 2 with tires would do - 40-350 ft

and somewhere in the mix, there needs to be a chance of a few problems happening.. say a 1 out of a 50 chance..

Either they could seize the engine, the turbo could blow, transmission could fail, axles could snap.

once again, yes, this is a lengthily mod. and its going to take some time...

edit:

Users will also need the ability to setup a race.. say user1 wants to race, he goes to the race and sets up.. (enters an ammount to race for... and waits)

now user2 can go view the available races.. finds one he can afford and races, then the script runs all them variables and who pulled the furthest.. and that person is the winner.

winner receives pay, loser receives a random chance (1/50) of the above errors happening.

I'm not really interested, but felt I'd give a bit of advice to anybody who takes this on.

Shops Mod.. a better version. - Currently the shops can only sell items. I'm looking for a Shops addon that i can setup, to buy items only (No purchasing from these shops), so lets say you can get item1 from a job or crime, and then sell them when you wish to shop1. these items would not be available for purchase in game. only earned or received from jobs. So a shop that buys is needed.

Already there is a 'sell' feature within inventory. All that needs to be done is to essentially move the link from the inventory to a new file, styled after the other shops. If this one takes someone more than 5 minutes they are trying too hard :P

Crimes that give Random amounts of money per crime. - Such as: Crime1 gives a random ammount between $10 and $50. Crime2 gives a random amount from a different amount and so on. and then posts that value on the crime success page. "you earned value, while doing this job."

Open up docrimes.php.

Find

$ir['brave']-=$r['crimeBRAVE'];

Below it add

$r['crimeSUCCESSMUNY'] = $r['crimeSUCCESSMUNY'] * ((rand(1,10))/100 + 1);

That'll give a random amount of money for each crime that fluctuates between 10% of the set amount.

Merits / Awards / Rank mod - So it can be set, if a user hits level 10, they get an award, if they bank 1 million, an award, hit 10000 strenght, they get an award, and so on. anything i can set it to the better.

Crimgame posted one that looked ok. I also made one back in the day - if I find it, perhaps I'll post it for free. Regardless - anyone who codes this, you DO NOT need a separate file for each award. PHP is a dynamic language. Use it as such. It really pissed me off when people started making these and they would have 30-40 php files in their 'mod'. Do it right.

Meh, no advice here. Whoever does this though better not copy off the 'free' car mod that was released a long time ago. That mod sucked. I'd take on this mod for $400, as it sounds mildly complicated, and enough to engage my brain for a bit, but you can undoubtedly find someone to do it cheaper.

Crimgame posted one that looked ok. I also made one back in the day - if I find it, perhaps I'll post it for free. Regardless - anyone who codes this, you DO NOT need a separate file for each award. PHP is a dynamic language. Use it as such. It really pissed me off when people started making these and they would have 30-40 php files in their 'mod'. Do it right.

wow people made it into 30-40 files... that takes a unique skill...

Meh, no advice here. Whoever does this though better not copy off the 'free' car mod that was released a long time ago. That mod sucked. I'd take on this mod for $400, as it sounds mildly complicated, and enough to engage my brain for a bit, but you can undoubtedly find someone to do it cheaper.
Well, as nice as it would be to have it done. I have to admit, 400 is quite steep, considering im asking for a mod, not the entire engine..

I have had a few hits regarding this, but nothing too promising.. (same with the farm part) if your price is ever to change, let me know ;]