MakeWebGames

paranormal activity

before you say ino that its a film but as there is no where to post bout films i though this was the 2nd best place to put about it here

the film its self is due on 22/3 in the UK not sure about other places but i was able to 'purchase' a copy last night and i have to say that if you like horrors and like the blair witch project you will probly like this 1 but if your more into say texas chainsaw or others like that you prob wont like it as much.

most of the film is either recorded in the 1st person view with either micah or katie with camera in hand or the camera on a stand with a pan view of the 2 in bed sleeping.

plot

micah and katie are bf & gf living together in this house where strange things keep happening to them while they sleep mainly happening to katie.

they get help but instead micah comes up with idiotic plans instead which makes it worse.

during the film there are a few WTF moments and a few gud scare moments the best scare moment happens right near the end and when i saw it last night i jmped a mile and messed me kecks

overall i would like to say that i thought that it was gud film well worth watching late at night in the dark and with easily scared ppl.

• 1 year later...

I watched paranormal activity 1 & 2 with my surround sound up high. I really liked them but the only thing that made it slightly scary was the sudden loud sounds. However it is one of those movies that you can watch 1 time only. I have scrolled past paranormal entity a few times on netflix not bothering to watch it because of the company that made it (although they do make pretty good remakes), but since people say it was better than paranormal activity I will check it out.