MakeWebGames

Professional Layout Designers--ISO

Joshua

lol. I wouldn't say that I am any better or any worse than other designers on here. But there are big differences in our styles. I consider myself an artist because I paint an idea and a vision. Most other designers on MWG are more like graphic architects, they design templates to specific specifications and use the structure to style the design.

I think its important to know, when your looking at a design, what style of artist it was designed by. To give you a rough idea of the difference between us, my designs take atleast 16 hours of work. A "graphic architect" as I like to refer to them will probably spend less than a quater of this time in their designs.

So as much as I appreciate the compliments, its really an unfair comparison.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I designed the login page and a header for rapslife...I have all my psd's around here somewhere ...

Uhm yea my site may no longer exist I need to get my own server ...it was hosted on one of Nyna's ...and tbh I rarely am online of late so I didnt even notice when it stopped loading.

If someone wants to contact me for designs info they can do so via [email protected]

I have examples of my work for those interested.

I designed the login page and a header for rapslife...I have all my psd's around here somewhere ...

Uhm yea my site may no longer exist I need to get my own server ...it was hosted on one of Nyna's ...and tbh I rarely am online of late so I didnt even notice when it stopped loading.

If someone wants to contact me for designs info they can do so via [email protected]

I have examples of my work for those interested.

If your rarely online why would customers contact you, im sure if they need support on something it will take weeks maybe months for a reply?

Good job with RL though.