MakeWebGames

Freedom City Design Showcase [Devtek-Solutions Design]

Taxed

Today I am going to show unviel the Freedom City Design Concepts. Designed by devtek-solutions for MWG's Cablebox who is verry happy with the results.

Freedom City is a haven for all sorts of characters; gangsters, conmen, drug lords, the list goes on. Freedom City is trying to fight back and as a result the structure of the criminal underworld is constantly and violantly changing. Perhaps out of all the chaos a new structure will emerge and you will find yourself standing, looking out the window of the finest penthouse in the city, at the city you control.

I would like to add at this point that I am graphics artist for devtek-solutions and we offer competative prices on website design, graphic design and game development. All our work is completely custom and was designed step by step with our clients vision in hand every step of the way.

You can visit us at http://www.devtek-solutions.com .

background_concept_watermarked.jpg

fc_login_concept_watermarked.jpg

fc_ingame_concept_watermarked.jpg

I hope you like the designs. Freedom City will be updated with the new design shortly. The link at which it can be seen will be http://freedomrpg.com/ . You should also know that the game is not mccode and that infact it is a highly upgraded version of gangster legends. Which can also be purchased from devtek-solutions.com.

I hope your all looking forward to the release, I know I am and I know cablebox is.

Guest cablebox

The template of my new game is amazing! It was a great choice for me to choose Taxed from devtek-solutions. They gave me fast service, great customer support allowing me to see the progress of the template, and a great price for it! I highly recommend Taxed for any future games, as he probably the best designer on MWG. Thank you Taxed for your hard work and let me say, the template went over expectations!

Thanks everyone, im glad its liked. I spent a fair bit of time on this design.

Zero-Affect - The outline of the content boxes was going to be slighlty darker and probably a little rust or something but it was cablebox's wish to have the content borders in white.

Rasheed - The watermarked text over the images was requested by cablebox. Its just basic copyright protection.

Guest cablebox

Lol ghostrider, obviously he made the background....i wouldn't use him if he stuck a googled image as the background :P

Also, zero, i chose to make the borders white because I believe it makes a good contrast, look at it for a long time, you will find that the white actually looks really nice...a good difference to the dark background :D

Lol ghostrider, obviously he made the background....i wouldn't use him if he stuck a googled image as the background :P

Also, zero, i chose to make the borders white because I believe it makes a good contrast, look at it for a long time, you will find that the white actually looks really nice...a good difference to the dark background :D

so what are the names of the white vectors? (it's alright if you dont want to share) .. also great .. never knew taxed created the background, AWESOME!

ps: how long till it is installed onto the freedomcity game?

i was wondering did you make the background? Alslo what kind of vector is that white vector thing :P (if you dont want to share thats alright :D)
If you looki closely you will notice the white vetors around the content are the same as the ones I used to shape the buildings. After I designed the buildings I want to design the content in the same manner. So I duplicated the layer containing the building vector and rotated it and used it for the content as a different colour. I wanted to keep the theme the same throughout. So yeah I made it peace by peace. Started with the sky then then the buildings, then the building details, then personalised details and finished off with the content boxes.

i was wondering did you make the background? Alslo what kind of vector is that white vector thing :P (if you dont want to share thats alright :D)
If you looki closely you will notice the white vetors around the content are the same as the ones I used to shape the buildings. After I designed the buildings I want to design the content in the same manner. So I duplicated the layer containing the building vector and rotated it and used it for the content as a different colour. I wanted to keep the theme the same throughout. So yeah I made it peace by peace. Started with the sky then then the buildings, then the building details, then personalised details and finished off with the content boxes.

wow your amazing ;( nice job :D very cool! anyway awesome layout .. so now i'll stop asking so many questions :P