MakeWebGames

New and I screwed up :/

Somen00b

Hi guys and gals.

I must first compliment you all on how helpful and democratic you are here ;)

Details: Have been reading the forums for a few weeks. Got Mccodes V2. New to coding and not too hot on SQL, so will be slowly learning.

But I screwed up, or rather my browser did and I screwed up by not making a note of my password. I cannot access my game through the front end. I can access cPanel and all back end. I just forgot my actual game entrance password for ID#1 :(

I see that it becomes encrypted in users table. tried removing it, didn't like it. tried changing it, and it didn't like it :(

Can someone please help me with an (assuming) update query I can use to regain ID#1 access? :)

Thanking you in advance - really was hoping to make a better start for my posting in here, but I guess this will have to do :)

yeah what you can do is go into phpmyadmin in users look for the userpass then in google search for a md5 converter http://www.iwebtool.com/md5 or here is the md5 for abc 900150983cd24fb0d6963f7d28e17f72 then paste that in the userpass field then you will be able to login but if you use abc make sure to change the password after