MakeWebGames

The Mercenary - New Text Based RPG

Dayo

[align=center]The Mercenary

[/align]Link to The MercenaryThe Mercenary is a milatary based text based game made by myself, this is my first online game that i have launched and wopuld like your opinion on what you think.

A Few features include

• A very diffrent gameplay to most MMORPGs
  • Weekly Updates
  • Soon to be on Facebook

We would like your feedback on what could be improved and your thorts on the gameThanks, Dayo

The Mercenary

Edited by Dayo

Apologies for the short response, but i thought i would post this before heading off somewhere. A few things you may want to solve:

1. Link is not working, becuase it comes out like http://makewebgames.io http://www.themercenary.net so need to edit that.

2. Once i registered it said, the email has been sent to you by - I think you need to edit that so it says you're game name there.

A coupole of edits i would prefer

1. The edit i would prefer is when someone goes on a wrong page, instead of just saying no input file specified you make it more fancy and appealing ( ps: I know no one is going to stay on there, but just my opinions )

2. One more thing i would prefer is, when a user registers for the first time it automatically logs them in.

My first impressions are, it's a nice looking text-based game with unique gameplay and for anyone with time on there hand i would advise to go experience life in the Millitary :P. I would like to see this game advance, and hopefully you will keep updating it to engage the users intrest.

On the positive side, i'm thinking this is a Gangster Ledgend engine, however please could you clarify that in you're main post for the others and correct me if i'm wrong.

I'll add more later.

Best Regards: Redex.

great game m8,

Just a few things:

1) Whenever I do a mission it comes mission failed but I still get exp is that normal?

2) Can you correct the spelling of Person in Kill Rival plz :)

BTW I got the privilage of making the first post in the forums of your great game :)

you get exp for the mission otherwise you would stay at 0% and cant move on

spellings will be corrected soon just post it in the bugs forum and ill change it

ill change it so you stay on the mission page after missions

and ill do the capcha so it shows up randomly every 1 in 5 times you load the page

• 1 year later...

Just had the urge to do a bit of this the past few days, ive re-designed the login system its now all JQuery plus rather then have a pop up to play the game it now loads inside the browser also finished of the forum (had a few little bugs) also im in the middle of re cosding the inventory to be a bit easier on the eyes ;)