MakeWebGames

Rating Error

Fully Unique

im having alot of trouble with this rating mod.

i got it all uploaded and display is fine but when i go to rate (positive or negative) the page its licking me to doesnt exist.

Can someone please help?

heres the link:

[redbox]Link removed, links to competitive forums and or copycats aren't allowed[/redbox]

[<a href = 'Rating.php?page=Plus&ID=.abs(intval($_GET['u]))."'><span style = 'color:green'>+1</span></a>]

[<a href = 'Rating.php?page=Minus&ID=.abs(intval($_GET['u]))."'><span style = 'color:red'>-1</span></a>]

if the php file name is Ratings.php its wrong needs to be like the link above Rating.php

or change the links to

[<a href = 'Ratings.php?page=Plus&ID=.abs(intval($_GET['u]))."'><span style = 'color:green'>+1</span></a>]

[<a href = 'Ratings.php?page=Minus&ID=.abs(intval($_GET['u]))."'><span style = 'color:red'>-1</span></a>]

No point in trying to help this guy, I've told him what to do multiple times, he just fails to read english.

All he had to do was follow the instructions.

Also on a side note...

That link that was 'removed' was obviously mcaddons right?

If so why? this forum always claims how it's *not* an mccodes forum, so where is the competition on there end.