MakeWebGames

Spy on user

Curt

This is a simple mod so your players can spy on other players stats, money in bank, and points...

lol...the reason it shows points is because it doesnt show in my hof...:P

coded from scratch...

enjoy :D

spy.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

add this link to your viewuser page :

Spy on User

I do see one thing :P

$query1 = sprintf("UPDATE `users` SET money = money - $cost WHERE `userid`=$userid");

mysql_query($query1);

You sprintf but didnt sprint f anything :P

hehe

should be

$query1 = sprintf("UPDATE `users` SET money = money - %u WHERE `userid`= %u", $cost, $userid);

$db->query($query1);

OR

$db->query(sprintf("UPDATE `users` SET money = money - %u WHERE `userid` = %u", $cost, $userid));

But good work :)

I do see one thing :P

$query1 = sprintf("UPDATE `users` SET money = money - $cost WHERE `userid`=$userid");

mysql_query($query1);

You sprintf but didnt sprint f anything :P

hehe

should be

$query1 = sprintf("UPDATE `users` SET money = money - %u WHERE `userid`= %u", $cost, $userid);

$db->query($query1);

OR

$db->query(sprintf("UPDATE `users` SET money = money - %u WHERE `userid` = %u", $cost, $userid));

But good work :)

lol...thanks for the tip immortalthug :P

im glad you guys like it :)

cheers

• 3 years later...

spy.php -- w/o forum junk

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

what i am looking for is someone to add users logs to where they can see the last 3 spies on that user when attempting another spy ill pay 15$ to someone who can add in some sort of log for the players :)

and i would prefer it to be "open" ill pay for the work to be posted in forum, must work though

Alright! As requested, Thanks To Kyle Massacre for doing this i just changed a few things to my liking and im sure you will be just as pleased.

So here ya go work that i had paid for just for you peoples :) Dont ask why just accept it :D

spy.php ----- (With Logs) -----

.sql