MakeWebGames

looking to buy a Voting Incentive Mod?

Nicholas

hi does anyone have a Voting Incentive mod for sale at all? i have tried searching the forum and some said they do have 1 for sale for someone that was looking for one?

but that post was quite old.

if you got a Voting Incentive mod for sale please post up here how much you sell it for?

Thanks, Nicholas.

The reason one of these has not been created is because everyone uses different voting sites and each site would have to be pre-made in the mod.

Theres no way to simply just put in the voting link url and make it work, you would need to do it one by one.

I can do this for your game for a price, but you'll be hard pressed to find a real working "mod".

damn... tho there was a mod like it somewhere lol.

and the reason why i want this mod is because i dont want to get scammed by my players that just claim the rewards for voting but dont actural vote...

most of them just open the link up and close it without acturally voting lol.

Voting Incentive modification.

In most rpg games when a user decides to vote, he/she normally just opens the sites and closes it as previously stated in this post. The reason why they do this is to save time also the user does not want to go through every link and enter the captcha code to get the reward. If there was some way to make voting easier then the users would bother to actually vote for the game. Now if you think about it most popular games around have quite a few voting sites, so if a user was to go through each site and enter the captcha code then it would be annoying. I'm not sure if this is possible but a idea could be make your own voting site for your game, and on that website make it so either the captcha is short or find something to replace the captcha. Another idea which i have is if you do not want to make it easier for the user you can force them to go through all the sites and enter the captcha code. I'm not talking about forcing them literally however make it so when you enter the captcha it gives you a code and then you have to go onto a particular site and enter that code to get the reward for voting. This is just my point of view on this problem which rpg game owners are having when users vote, so if you do not like my idea please do not use it however do not reply on this post with anything negative against my reply.

• 11 months later...