MakeWebGames

Gang War Mod 3$

Curt

What this mod does is when a user declares war on another gang, both gangs get a predetermined amount of kills they need to complete against the enemy gang to win...

I have the predetermined number of kills needed set to 10% of the opposite gang respect +50..which can be changed to your preference...

EDIT** I Forgot to add that with this mod gangs can only be in one war at a time.

I would release this as a free mod but i need some money for paid hosting and im broke :(

this mod includes :

6 PHP files

1 SQL

if you have not edited any of the pages listed below you can simply upload and overwrite the pages and add the fields in your database and the mod should work perfect...

1) attackwon.php

2) attacktake.php

3) attacklost.php

4) attackbeat.php

5) creategang.php

6) yourgang.php

if you have edited any of the pages above, contact me about which pages u edited and ill get a text file with the changes u need to make to the file..

BTW..since this is my first paid mod, im glad to give out 1 FREEBIE to the first person who asks...but please do not give out the code :) also i ask the person who gets the free copy to please post a review...

no screen shots because the mod is self explanatory and theres nothing visual about except for in the yourgang.php page under summary where it tells you what gang your at war with and how many kills you need to win and how many kills they need to win...

Payment can be sent to : [email protected]

ill send files to the email you use to make payment unless otherwise stated.

Ill also offer support for 1 week if its needed...

hope you guys like :)

cheers

freebie has been given to immortalthug just let u guys know...
Never a good idea to ask for money from someone else but state you give a free copy to another person, Nice idea though makes gang wars seem more logical but personally don't see why it would cost people for afew edits.

Good luck in sales looks like a very interesting modification.