MakeWebGames

I need help with Streets

joker313

i got a free mod called Streets i did everything it said to do and i get this

Not Found

The requested URL /streets.php. was not found on this server.

i uploaded the streets.php i added the link in explore and added the day corns and added the tables any one know why when i click streets on the explore page i get that error ?(

well david read it again its already named "streets.php" :P

Yes but i remember having this problem.. The human mind can be confused easily can you check your filename and then check the link url :)

thanks dave but i am lost and cant get streets to work i am so new at all of this

it might be because it file is called streets.php. <--- has a . (dot) at end

gamename.com/streets.php.

its meant to be

gamename.com/streets.php

go to your file streets.php. in file manager and rename it and remove the . (dot) at end of it?

and if your file doesnt have the . (dot) at end. maybe you done this for the link

Streets

when its meant to be

Streets

ive acturally done it few times lol.

it might be because it file is called streets.php. <--- has a . (dot) at end

gamename.com/streets.php.

its meant to be

gamename.com/streets.php

go to your file streets.php. in file manager and rename it and remove the . (dot) at end of it?

and if your file doesnt have the . (dot) at end. maybe you done this for the link

Streets

when its meant to be

Streets

ive acturally done it few times lol.

ok i am going to give this a try thanks for the tip i didnt think of it with the php.

i will let u know if that was it :thumbsup:

it was <a href='streets.php.'>Streets<a/

i took out the . and now i get

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting ';' in /mnt/w0810/d07/s00/b031023b/www/juggalowars.com/streets.php on line 11

my line 11 in streets.php is

for($i=1$i<$steps;$i++)

This fixed it i belive

for($i=0;$i<$steps;$i++)

Still again thanks to all of you for the tips :thumbsup:

Ok thought it was working untill i clicked on Streets in the Explore and when i did it got to

Holy smokes! You should scavenge for some serious stuff dude. Maybe grab some money off the ground, or get some Experience... maybe even find a special item or two...? Start goin! You have turns left for today and will be topped up to 100 at newday.

The box has no numbers in it its blank then under has a link that says Scavenge when i click it i get this now

You are currently scavenging the streets

You do NOT have enough steps to scavenge the streets any more. Come back at newday.

You do NOT have enough steps to scavenge the streets any more. Come back at newday.

Sorry, all turns used!

} <--- This is at the end and its under the Scavenge box

so i did a Scheduled Task and i get this

% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current

Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed

100 159 100 159 0 0 1608 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 1608

100 159 100 159 0 0 1603 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /mnt/w0810/d07/s00/b031023b/www/juggalowars.com/cron_day.php on line 76

any clue any one

you might have to put your streets.php file up here so we can have a look at it? also...

do you have this is your database?

alter table users add turns int(11) not null default 100;

and this in day cron file

$db->query("UPDATE users SET turns=100");

sorry if i wrote this wrong. i done it from top my head.

Edit--Shoudla read the whole post><

Thanks everyone for all the help i was usings the free streets from Mccodes but then i got looking around and see a street ishmell posted and i just used that one but i took notes on all the lil insiders and tips from people that have helped me thanks for all the help.

8o