MakeWebGames

The Three Relics

Dave

logo.png

I've recently took on a huge project by myself, The title of the project is "The Three Relics" and it is a medieval text based RPG. The main idea of the game is to have a very strong story line (Instead of just trying to level up) which will involve multiple quests involving yourself, NPC's and even other players. The game is very far from complete but I have made a very good start so far.

If you want to get some exclusive peeks before others do i reccomend you Pre-Register :)

Any feedback on what you have heard/seen would be nice :) Offcorse if you have a suggestion for the site also please reply.

http://www.threerelics.com/

Hmm.... It look's nice man, Well done with the design. Also just a thought why don;t you add a hover over image on the top menu navigation? Like when you hover maybe it glows or something... Just to make it something more to look at....

I Like your idea it's simple but nice :) I shall implement is soon.

Hmm.... It look's nice man, Well done with the design. Also just a thought why don;t you add a hover over image on the top menu navigation? Like when you hover maybe it glows or something... Just to make it something more to look at....

I Like your idea it's simple but nice :) I shall implement is soon.

Cool man, Good luck with that.