MakeWebGames

Houses Add On $5

Pumfy

Price Lowered to $5

Hi, I decided to make an add on for the houses in mc codes v2 the addon i have made is instead of the user just buying the house he has to have a certain amount of bricks, cement and land this is only a small add on I guess. All credit goes towards Nicholas for generating the idea i just went out and made it if you are wanting this addon when i receive payment I will send you 3 files

1) estate.php

2)staff_houses.php allows you to edit how many bricks cement etc

3) SQL and daycron for the users and the houses

if you would like to see this add on in progress please go to http://www.criminal-madness.co.uk/estate.php this works %100 I have tested it out if you need help I will be happy to help you . I can also either make the option to mass credit everyone with Bricks, Cement and land or even add the option to edit how many bricks, cement and land from the staff_users..

I know this is a small addon And i dont think this has posted before please dont disrespect my post this is a mod that took me a day to do to get it %100 fully working if you have any negative remoarks please keep them to yourself.

Must thank Nichoolas once again for the idea all credit goes to him.

Paypal email address : [email protected]

at least its not just buying the house :) gives the users more to work for etc.

Thanks for reading

I willl send the Addon to the email address of the paypal unless instructed otherwise