MakeWebGames

Support System [$3]

WhizzBang

Hey, I've just finished making this...It's an in game support feature.

Users go to 'Ticket Central', they then submit there 'ticket'.

All the tickets they create are then listed in the central part for them to view ect.

Staff can then view them via the staff bit , after seeing the ticket they can reply VIA mail (All links in the staff panel) to the ticket.

The staff also have the option to 'Resolve' the ticket after the dispute has been settled., this is turn sets the status from 'Unsolved' to 'Solved'.

Every day via cron, all support entries with the status 'Solved' are then deleted from the database.

There is now support logs so you can keep track of all tickets and see any patterns occurring, suggested by jds137

I have to admit I have not tested to the fullest of my ability hence the price, BUT all bug fixes are free.

I'm letting go of a review copy for free, if your interested PM me, all I ask in return is an HONEST review of the mod.

EDIT: Review copy taken by jds137

INCLUDES:

1 PHP file (Contains both user and staff features)

2 SQL tables (Now comes with logs)

1 File Edit

If you wish to buy the mod, please send $3 to [email protected][/email].uk']super-[email protected].uk as soon as I see the payment I'll send to the paypal email address uses unless otherwise stated.

Thanks!

I have tested it, and like how it works. Its a good mod, from a new member here.
Thanks for the review :), also any buyer that requests an add-on for the script may well get it added.

NOTE: No bugs found as of yet.

NOTE: 1 Slight edit made at request of jds137

NOTE: There is now support logs so you can keep track of all tickets and see any patterns occurring, suggested by jds137

• 2 months later...