MakeWebGames

Is it ok if i do this

HITMAN 17

Ok i have had a little think about what i can do here an i was wondering if i could go threw all the ce mods and put them into a zip file with instructions and also a link if anyone needs support with it as it will save people the time then.

I only want replys from mdshare or any of the administration team

Honestly, there is no point in doing that as we recently have added a scripts vault so if someone has a script that they would like to add to the database, they can. It's also a much more detailed place then just a zip file which gives us more management options at the very same time. Once users are used to this vault, they'll be able to browse through all mods way easier as it should have some nice extras, but these options aren't visible yet at the time. Creating a zip file with all mods might also give the problem of duplicates or adding not fully working mods as they sure are out there. Now people will have a simple option to show other users that there is something wrong with the mod, whether it's a comment, or a bad rating. Just hang on to it.

Every file uploaded has to be checked and approved by administrators , super moderators (not yet set for them).

This to avoid rubish , not that your upload is rubish it's simply that we can't allow to let it become a mess.

And please fill in as much as possible, like a description of the mod, the url where it is posted on the board, a screenshot (edited your first upload Hitman16 ;) )