MakeWebGames

Nation Mod

Cod Phoenix

Re: Nation Mod

Ok the basic of this mod.

Its like a class mod but its called nations.

In this mod you can:

Set who the leader of that Nations, with the vice leaders.

List of each member in that nation.

Show which is most strongest nation

Has a panel for the leader to update news for there nation.

Also newbies can ask question to the leader for any help.

This is cheap for $5 i would of sold it for $15 but it does need editing to change the nation name.

screeny.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4586/nationmodscreeny.png

This is cheap for $5 i would of sold it for $15 but it does need editing to change the nation name.

So in other words, a simple variable to change through a form at the admin cp is to much ? Even after programming 10 ! files

Looks more like altering a existing script probably obtained free from sourceforge and altered it a lil bit and calling it your own. Else you would have certainly implemented a method to set Nation names.

So in other words, a simple variable to change through a form at the admin cp is to much ? Even after programming 10 ! files

Looks more like altering a existing script probably obtained free from sourceforge and altered it a lil bit and calling it your own. Else you would have certainly implemented a method to set Nation names.

He made it from scratch. I know that for definite because I kept checking his site when he was in the process of making it and over time he got the mod finished. So I know he made it himself at least.