MakeWebGames

Hospital Java Countdown

shrek1609

Re: Hospital Java Countdown

exactly what i've done...

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Wouldn't this let them use it more than once?

no because you put it inside the effect if statement

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

you can edit the item and set the effect 1 to on and just leave the other settings ie it updates energy with 0

or as you are not using the hospital field anymore just leave it and dont bother editing it... so it will update hospital field with x amount of minutes... but you dont use it so dont matter really

few small problems if you check your javascript :) just read through it and it wont cound hours just minutes and seconds i suppose not a problem if your running on minutes alone but to anyone else it will not count hours i can post a fix up for you if you want

find the line in shreks javascript :

and replace with

working for me if it doesnt work for you its something you end i havent come across any bugs, can be adapted for days if you want to use in federal jail but im not sure why you would want to :s but hey its you game

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

*** Forgot to say with this method if you refresh time left doesn't jump back up ***

ok folks this is more accurate and as its impossible to make it 100% accurate without using 1 second crons, if its slightly out it will display "releasing" in the hospital list...

first off

run this sql

everywhere you send someone to hospital ie attackwon attacklost attackbeat etc

insert into the hospital queries the following...

(1200 is 20 minutes so however many minutes you want times it by 60)

an example of altered query

you will need to change these queries whereever the hospital field is updated in the database, which i guess is different for you all...

now open hospital.php

find

replace with...

Nothing is showing up in the Time column.

My code:

attackwon.php;

hospital.php