MakeWebGames

Criminal-District

3NG4G3

Re: Criminal-District

ill just back it up then close it down and put it under a new domain happy but in the first place how am i meant to know of all these i cant check every single game name out like 1000s before i name mine

Take your website down or purchase a domain or i will be forced to contact your host & .co.cc due to abusing name taking.

criminaldistrict.com owned and operated under kronicgaming.com who is a legal gaming industry and shall take legal acion.

hmmm it would be fun to see the legal arguements used. "abusing name taking" that one would be a simple "EPIC FAIL", domain was free to register, so he or his host did registered it.

Take your website down or purchase a domain or i will be forced to contact your host & .co.cc due to abusing name taking.

criminaldistrict.com owned and operated under kronicgaming.com who is a legal gaming industry and shall take legal acion.

hmmm it would be fun to see the legal arguements used. "abusing name taking" that one would be a simple "EPIC FAIL", domain was free to register, so he or his host did registered it.

What would google say if i went and got google.co.cc and used it for my own will? Sure "Abusing name taking" is not the right word, but i can contact .co.cc or his/her host for breaking their term's of service's.

Hmm.

Criminal is a common dictionary word. (been trademarked many times, different uses)

District is a dictionary word.(been trademarked many times, different uses)

Its not even the same domain name...criminal-district...now if you've registerd both of those names then fair enough.

A quick scan of USPTO also shows no trademarks on these words.

My advice Moore is just wait for a legal TM infringing notice on the company's letter head or from his/her attorney

Hmm.

Criminal is a common dictionary word. (been trademarked many times, different uses)

District is a dictionary word.(been trademarked many times, different uses)

Its not even the same domain name...criminal-district...now if you've registerd both of those names then fair enough.

A quick scan of USPTO also shows no trademarks on these words.

My advice Moore is just wait for a legal TM infringing notice on the company's letter head or from his/her attorney

Wether or not i provide a DMCA it is against co.cc to imitate another website and if any report's are filed the site shall be shut down.