MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Player Card ($8)

BlueDevil23

Hey all, this mod was put together by myself and Killah/Haunted Dawg, and thought we'd share it with the community.

It will allow your players to supply their ID in a url, and place the url in a forum's [ img] tag's (or anywhere that supports a similar function) and it will display an image with their username, level, money, their referral link(free advertising!), and if they're online or offline.

That's enough text though, here's the real thing:

This is the original one made for Killah's game, he replaced the referral link with "Under Construction" instead though. :)

dk_profile_card.jpg?id=1

Now how did I get that?

All I did was type [ img]http://www.gamename.tld/pcard.php?id=PLAYERIDHERE[/img]

*note* The URL above, if replaced with www.deadlykillah.net, will not work, since he changed it around a bit more, for his game. :)

If you would like to purchase this mod, send $8 to [email protected], and the mod will be delivered to you ASAP.

REQUIREMENT: You'll need at least PHP 4.3.0(which I hope you have at least 5, by now! :P)

Make sure to include, with the payment, the email you would like it sent to(if different from your paypal email), the domain it will be used on, your name on CE, and the colors you would like your player card to look like, because this mod also comes with a custom player card, suited for your game :)

*note* The player card image shown above was not made by Killah(who will be making the ones that come with the mod), he had to pay a good $10-15 more, to have that designed by a GFX artist we know.

Re: [mccode v2] Player Card ($8)

First mod i got from either one... i only say... simple and effective! "it does what it says on the box".

A recomendation to consider, if you guys can, supply the .psd file for the base gfx to allow a fully compatible edited image ;)

The best modifications are often the most simple ones and this modification is not overly complex to offer a negative impression to the target audience, nor is it too simple for everyone to do it themselfs not wasting their time. I have one query though, who done the design on the current one? I would really consider buying it if you guys provide a few basic designs with .PSD extensions so we could alter them in the way we want. Anyway totally worth the $8. Awesome mod from Killah and Blue, you rawk. :lol:

PS: Blue, do keep in mind that this post is short just for you. :-D

The best modifications are often the most simple ones and this modification is not overly complex to offer a negative impression to the target audience, nor is it too simple for everyone to do it themselfs not wasting their time. I have one query though, who done the design on the current one? I would really consider buying it if you guys provide a few basic designs with .PSD extensions so we could alter them in the way we want. Anyway totally worth the $8. Awesome mod from Killah and Blue, you rawk. :lol:

PS: Blue, do keep in mind that this post is short just for you. :-D

Lol, thanks for the short post! I actually had time to read one of your posts! :P

Thanks for the good comments. :) The person that made the original design, isn't on CE, so I guarantee most of everyone on CE wouldn't know him, with the exception of paralem lol. I can talk to Killah about your idea though, since he is the one doing the GFX for this :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...