MakeWebGames

LOGD Game Engine...

Uridium

Re: LOGD Game Engine...

its a good engine i give you that i used to run this awhile ago, but as for the how the game runs it eats up alot of bandwidth just running the game itself with no users so i doubt anyone would want to do that because when they pay for hosting its usally bandwidth they pay for.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
For some reason I can make a account. It says unknown error...

They wont send you an e-mail either after you sign up so you can download the script. Been waiting hours...

Just read this on the forum at Dragon Prime :

Due to the massive number of accounts being created by spammers lately, I have been forced to implement a higher level of control over new account registrations.

New accounts now require administrative approval before they will be able to log in, post and download files.

This change will be completely transparent to existing users.

If you are a new user and your account has not been activated within 24-48 hours, please advise me via email. You can find the contact information in the footer of every page on this site.

I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may incur on legitimate new account registrations, however the increasingly inconsiderate tricks of spammers has driven us to that point.

Edited by Mystical

• 1 month later...
They wont send you an e-mail either after you sign up so you can download the script. Been waiting hours...

Just read this on the forum at Dragon Prime :

Due to the massive number of accounts being created by spammers lately, I have been forced to implement a higher level of control over new account registrations.

New accounts now require administrative approval before they will be able to log in, post and download files.

This change will be completely transparent to existing users.

If you are a new user and your account has not been activated within 24-48 hours, please advise me via email. You can find the contact information in the footer of every page on this site.

I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may incur on legitimate new account registrations, however the increasingly inconsiderate tricks of spammers has driven us to that point.

if this is the case will someone add the files to this thread (if its a free engine) that way atleast the people here can still get to it