MakeWebGames

Problems with Fire Fox

~Spooky~

There seems to be a problem with the new updates of Firefox. I have noticed that when you use firefox some players cannot log in or connect to a RPG game. I also noticed that sometimes the players are charged double for the crimes, items in stores, etc. If you download and use Opera till the problems with firefox are over, your players and donors be able to log back in to game. I know it cant be my codes or the server cause this affects only few players here and there, but not whole game. Opera works just as good, maybe even better the Firefox.

Re: Problems with Fire Fox

There seems to be a problem with the new updates of Firefox. I have noticed that when you use firefox some players cannot log in or connect to a RPG game. I also noticed that sometimes the players are charged double for the crimes, items in stores, etc. If you download and use Opera till the problems with firefox are over, your players and donors be able to log back in to game. I know it cant be my codes or the server cause this affects only few players here and there, but not whole game. Opera works just as good, maybe even better the Firefox.

From reading up on the problem before i seem to remember that the doubling of brave taken from crimes and so on is some problem with your mySQL server but i switched hosts so i never investigated it far enough, But i maybe wrong.