MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Weather Gym [$1.00]

BlueDevil23

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [mccode v2] Weather Gym [$1.00]

The demo site, has the updated weather gym... but it still has some slight bugs, as you might notice, but at least you can see the main idea, if you wish.

The fully completed, bug-free update will be out tomorrow.

Anyone who owns this mod, has received Update 3. ghost313, and Neji_Hyuuga, the fully updated script was also sent to you, sorry for the wait.

Update 3:

•  
  • Overall updated code. A fresh install is recommended.

• Players are now able to see the current weather while in the gym. This option (along with stat ranks), can be turned off and on, in wegym.config.php

• Endpage function re-enabled in monorail.php

Can you mail me and let me know what you updated.

And what files if any I need to change

The first email says what has been updated. The second email actually has the mod attached, since I forgot, the first time, to attach the files xD.

A clean install, besides the SQLs (Ifalreadyinstalled.txt), is recommended.

• 3 months later...

Welcome to the Monorail Station.

It costs $1000 for a ticket

Where would you like to travel today?

Name Description Min Level Go to City Current Weather

There's no place for me to travel. Also i do suggest you enable the config settings for the wegym.php inside wegym.config.php or something of that sort. It would be appreciated if you could add some cities so i could see.

There has been no updates recently, you should have the latest update. But I will be more than happy to get it working for ya. If it's not getting the weather correctly, I have a feeling Yahoo might have changed up their Weather API. Send me a PM, or even better, try to catch me on MSN :)

There has been no updates recently, you should have the latest update. But I will be more than happy to get it working for ya. If it's not getting the weather correctly, I have a feeling Yahoo might have changed up their Weather API. Send me a PM, or even better, try to catch me on MSN :)

The yahoo api seem's to be working fine.. It's working fine on Convicts Unleashed demo site (http://convictsunleashed.com/demo) BTW strat's it's showing there is 2 error's on your monorail.php script. Might wanna replace the monorail and such as it's working fine with no error's on CU