MakeWebGames

Need help on a problem

noddy

Re: Need help on a problem

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

This should work, I think, its not tested.

On 2nd thoughts, it might be this

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

It is one of the two, I think, I'm not too sure, I'm sure other people will be able to help you out more than I ever will be able to though.

Come on people if you expect to run a game and turn profit You ahve to be able to do simple stuff like this...

to

Open cron_fivemins.php or what ever cron you want it in but this is from cron_fivemins anyway..

Find:

Under add

Then find the 2nd

under add

keeping npc's out of hospital is good... though, keeping them with full health all the time is not good as people can keep on hitting them to level up, in no time you will have power levelling raising up as hell if you keep npc's with full health.

Also, the best way to keep npc's out of hospital, is to remove the hospital time out from the attack files...

something along these lines...

keeping npc's out of hospital is good... though, keeping them with full health all the time is not good as people can keep on hitting them to level up, in no time you will have power levelling raising up as hell if you keep npc's with full health.

Also, the best way to keep npc's out of hospital, is to remove the hospital time out from the attack files...

something along these lines...

Yeah good idea.. :-)

Okay thank you for all of the input guys, in the end i went with minimans idea, as it was the quickest, and i understood how it was going to work, and if there was anything wrong with it. so yeah, thanks guys ^^