MakeWebGames

[TGM] Federal Jail Court System [TGM]

Cronus

Re: [TGM] Federal Jail Court System [TGM]

Perhaps...

An ultimatum should be issued to Cronus.

1) He fixed the bugs in his mod.

2) One of the people who bought the mod posts it here, and the community fixes the bugs in the mod. (I would be willing to head this effort)

Unorthodox? Perhaps.

But stealing money from people for faulty code is gay.

Guest Anonymous

I dont think he will fix the bugs...I think it would be awesome if our users worked together to help those scammed. I have to agree...if you are gonna sell a product you should be willing to stand behind it...

Anyone who has purchased Cronus' mods and can give me mature, well explained bugs issues ...please pm me with details...

1. With Seany's help CE will try to right the wrong...

2. If I get enough complaints Ill just remove all his mods advertised...he bought a full year's subscription...so the only way I can remove his posts is if you as a community prove to me he's scamming you.

Guest Anonymous

If your gonna sell any mods test them before you sell and show the customs that they are working then u will get more popular and more people are gonna start buy your mods

well from experience and from watching the forums i think the list of people you can trust on here is quite high. seany, Oxi, Ucc, youngold, Silver, Kyle. the list goes on, just a shame that the odd few have to spoil the good work of the majority. :mrgreen:

Perhaps...

An ultimatum should be issued to Cronus.

1) He fixed the bugs in his mod.

2) One of the people who bought the mod posts it here, and the community fixes the bugs in the mod. (I would be willing to head this effort)

Unorthodox? Perhaps.

But stealing money from people for faulty code is gay.

no i still can't get mine to update the resolved cases. i have asked cronus but he has not even replied. i'm still working on mine as no one seems to want to get involved with the mod as it's so buggy. did you add the 2 extra fields that's needed and also the case breaks? i seem to have it all working apart from the updating of the resolved cases.

when i get it fixed i'll post it on here, meanwhile you could check that you have the id's set to auto increment as i think mine was not set like that but it should be.

ps... Cronus!! you would sell a lot more mods if you never ignored the people you sold buggy mods to. Does the phrase "Repeat custom" not interest you?

Obviously not....

Thank you both for your response we are indeed contacting Scarlet about this subject And hope other ppl do!!

well cronus is one of those guys who are like if you dont know how to do it you shouldn't own a game well thats all he used to say to me when i couldn't do the simplest things like adding a new row in users 'rating' o well i know now lol even though that was ages ago i still would of liked that little line or that little help needed. But he is to stuck up to tell me.

Your welcome Satans_Pimp. i may not be the best coder in the world (far from it) but i know about other things like routers etc and i would not think twice about helping someone that needed it. i'm not quick to judge people and believe in giving every one the benefit of the doubt but when i read comments like "fix it yourselves coz i'm not going to" makes me mad as people like seany and oxi plus others help out when it's not even their problem but Cronus just detaches himself from any responsibility from bad buggy mods that he has sold.

if i had installed a router for someone and they had problems then i would try and help fix it especially if i had charged for the service. i don't endorse witch hunts but i think it's time that people like Cronus took on a bit of responsibility for the crap he's selling.

not saying that all his stuff is useless coz some of it is quite good stuff but it's about time he grew up and acted like a coder and not a con man..

:mrgreen:

Guest Anonymous

well cronus is one of those guys who are like if you dont know how to do it you shouldn't own a game well thats all he used to say to me when i couldn't do the simplest things like adding a new row in users 'rating' o well i know now lol even though that was ages ago i still would of liked that little line or that little help needed. But he is to stuck up to tell me.

That has nothing to do with selling buggy mods...if hes going to sell it as a completed product then it shouldnt have problems...if some arise he should be willing to fix them or not sell it. It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with whether or not you have any coding knowledge....most people who can code well dont buy mods, unless they are too lazy to code that mod.

Saying its alright to take advantage of people due to a lack of knowledge is not acceptable. And people paying money for something should NOT have to fix it....if you bought a car would you want to have it repaired before you drove it?

WOW ppl have have made it that far i can not even get the damm thing to show up in fed jail to make a report :? :?dont know about to trash it..I have ask ppl to look at it and I was told way to many bugs.. :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?dont know does any one know what is wrong w/ it :? :?By the way dont get any errors just dont show in fed jail

the main problem is the install instructions they are not complete and poorly done, if cronus would learn to type it out the right way then no one would have problems.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Satans_Pimp If you still have the court mod from Cronus them pm me as I have now got it working. Also willing to help any other people that have that mod providing they can prove they brought it legally. A paypal receipt would do.

If I know you from the forums and I'm happy that you have paid for the mod proof of payment will not be required.

:-D

seany, Oxi, Ucc, youngold, Silver, Kyle

From that list i agree with only Seanybob and UCC :|

The others either:

1. Cant code

2. Claim to be great but suck

3. Just idiots in general.

By cant code, I mean their knowledge is no further than simple PHP functions and without bugs.

Note All 3 apply to Oxi

okay...i admit ...i can code yes but im not brilliant i am still an amateur coder...i code what i can and if i put my mind to it it will be done and completed.....

i dont claim to be great and i never had....people may think i suck at coding and they are probably right

"just idiots in general"

even if i was, what has that got to do with it...

people trust me others dont..

most dont take me seriously to know what i can and cant do....seeing as you hardly talk to me how would you know?

seany, Oxi, Ucc, youngold, Silver, Kyle

From that list i agree with only Seanybob and UCC :|

The others either:

1. Cant code

2. Claim to be great but suck

3. Just idiots in general.

By cant code, I mean their knowledge is no further than simple PHP functions and without bugs.

Note All 3 apply to Oxi

okay...i admit ...i can code yes but im not brilliant i am still an amateur coder...i code what i can and if i put my mind to it it will be done and completed.....

i dont claim to be great and i never had....people may think i suck at coding and they are probably right

"just idiots in general"

even if i was, what has that got to do with it...

people trust me others dont..

most dont take me seriously to know what i can and cant do....seeing as you hardly talk to me how would you know?

Highlighted the word that means all dont apply, But one of them may.

Except in Oxi's case, Where he cant code, Thinks he is great but sucks and it a total tard.

And people in the list may be able to code, But until they show it, We can only assume they cannot.

hmm....okie i see your point BUT im dropping the subject now.....hopefully i can prove my self with my coding skills soon........but im trying to impress people with my graphics skills...at this moment in time.

well graphics isnt very hard

just have a good program like photoshop or macromedia and mess around with it thats how i learned and i can almost creat anything giving me the time to do it... :) if you stick at it your be good in no time.

let me know if you need help or any work done ;)

well graphics isnt very hard

just have a good program like photoshop or macromedia and mess around with it thats how i learned and i can almost creat anything giving me the time to do it... :) if you stick at it your be good in no time.

let me know if you need help or any work done ;)

yea same here last. Don't hesitate in asking for help. :-D

• 4 weeks later...