MakeWebGames

[TGM] Federal Jail Court System [TGM]

Cronus

Court System

Created By: Cronus

You can set 'judges' to your game, they then moderate all people going into fedjail.

Increases the rate of people to get back in the game after being falsely accused, whiel bringing a court-like touch.

Judges can coverse with defendants, give innocence, guilt, and jail them as they see fitting.

Regular users can visit the page to view the last cases that had closed, and their outcome.

Users that have been sent to court, get redirected to the page and contact the judge from there.

Everything is done on one simple page, with a few modifications to other pages.

court2.jpg

court3.jpg

Price:

$20.00 USD

Click here to purchase.

Re: [TGM] Federal Jail Court System [TGM]

If you're not here to contribute Deathstar, you really should get lost.

And who falsely accuses people in the fed anyway? I dont fed someone unless they have broken a rule. It is kinda black and white; no need for judges

What are you stating with that?

If you're not here to contribute Deathstar, you really should get lost.

And who falsely accuses people in the fed anyway? I dont fed someone unless they have broken a rule. It is kinda black and white; no need for judges

Many times when you see a player doing something suspicious you need to contact them but they jsut won't answer, this eliminates that problem, you cut off their gameplay, and they will explain themselves.

It is also used as a fed jail report system. Most likely they will want to plead their case, when they do, you can decide whether they actually deserve the sentence or not.

Very helpful as a federal jail report system.

Many times when you see a player doing something suspicious you need to contact them but they jsut won't answer, this eliminates that problem, you cut off their gameplay, and they will explain themselves.

It is also used as a fed jail report system. Most likely they will want to plead their case, when they do, you can decide whether they actually deserve the sentence or not.

Very helpful as a federal jail report system.

lol :lol:

May be it is black and white but some staff on games are out of control. I played this one game , I went to fed because I attacked a staff member..

so Yes I like this fed mod you put up I will be buying this..

• 3 weeks later...

I was the one who came with the IDEA for Cronus. My fed jail was getting full and no one would send me email to explain anything. I like this cause at least the player can explain why. Also if staff has not obeyed a rule they can plea. Think its just fun idea to add to game. Also if players are havig problems with another player take it to the JUDGE. Also helps out owner so you can have a judge help with Feds and cases.

• 5 weeks later...

i see a find user guilty button but no find user innocent button. is it further down the page? also how do the judges release the accused from the court? i have already brought this mod from you anyway but just wanted a heads up before it arrives.

thanks.

ok i have installed the court mod and added the correct case breaks but i am having these problems.

1-when people have been sent to court it will only show 1 case at a time to the judges no matter how many open cases there are.

2-the resolved cases does not update and is now just showing 1 of my cases that was resolved a few users ago.

3-if a staff member sends a user to court and that staff member also has judge status it seems to automaticly add those users to that staff members cases even though they have not clicked on take case.

3-i may have fixed the last bug but have to test it still.

4-please can you send me a fix for these bugs or send me a debuged version.

thanks.

oh and i forgot that also if another judge sends someone to court or another staff member sends someone to court i can only view the last person that was sent there and not see any of the others. i have also made myself a judge.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW ppl have have made it that far i can not even get the damm thing to show up in fed jail to make a report :? :?dont know about to trash it..I have ask ppl to look at it and I was told way to many bugs.. :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?dont know does any one know what is wrong w/ it :? :?By the way dont get any errors just dont show in fed jail

no i still can't get mine to update the resolved cases. i have asked cronus but he has not even replied. i'm still working on mine as no one seems to want to get involved with the mod as it's so buggy. did you add the 2 extra fields that's needed and also the case breaks? i seem to have it all working apart from the updating of the resolved cases.

when i get it fixed i'll post it on here, meanwhile you could check that you have the id's set to auto increment as i think mine was not set like that but it should be.

ps... Cronus!! you would sell a lot more mods if you never ignored the people you sold buggy mods to. Does the phrase "Repeat custom" not interest you?

Obviously not....

Yeah my partner tried to get a response from this subject and never got any help..IT all seems to work but would never no ..I had MY game partner fed me nothing showed up.could not make a report?

and yes seems no body wants to get involed with Cronus mod everone says the same thing to me way to many bugs ,but damm paid 20 bucks for Garbage would like to see it come to life?<yes I know $20 is not alot just the point>

Almost feel like I we got rip off on this mod?

BUt thank you Cruisey for your response!!!

Yep. Cronus doesn't bother with MCcodes anymore, He has AdverCash and doesnt care about it. Basicly you've been scammed. Most of his mods are buggy like some of AdverCash has bugs.

1) If you can get a refund (almost impossible) .. then your REALLY LUCKY

2) He wont help you at all. Hes always "busy" with AdverCash.

If cronus gave all his unsatisfied buyers a refund, He'd be broke.