MakeWebGames

Algorithm of all mafia games

imblogger

Hi,

I m just trying to figure out Algorithm of game if any one can help me out in that it will be great help

algorithm of fight who win and who loss

Damage Algo After fight on what bases it will detect health

Algo of jobs-- this algo help to create job and deicde how much exp and cash you have to give player

algo of level

nornaly its decide on experince

upkeepalgo what percentage should keep to keep user working for money

to discover all these algo i started focusing one game which is mobwars in facebook

I m looking forward from you guyz to help me out

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Algorithm of all mafia games

if i'm not mistaken (topmorpg is the best one to reply to this one though i think) most of "mafia" games are based on the old pimp script, and for what it seems on your post, you are asking about either mc codes or grpg engines, try to figure out which one is the ground base for that and then ask again :)

• 1 month later...

I can help alot on algorithm.

Algorithm is used alot. More than what you can expect when using mccode.

(the ones im posting are sorting algorithms.) I will post more of what you are looking for soon. But these might be helpful to some other CE members.

You have various types of algorithm:

• The bubble Sort
  • Ascending/ Descending orders
  • Selection Sort
  • Insertion Sort

Ill go over a bit of what each are, and then you can tell me which one protains mostly to your problem as i dont understand what your asking really.

The Bubble Sort

The bubble sort is an easy was to arrange data in ascending/descending order.The reason it is called the bubble sort algorithm is because it makes passes through and compares the elements of the array, certain values "bubble there way" toward the end of the array with each pass.

The Selection Sort

The selection sort usally performs fewer swaps than the bubble sort because it moves items immediately to thier final postion in the array.

Here is how it works:

The smallest value in the array is located and moved to element 0. Then, The next smallest value is located and moved to element 1. And so on and so forth.

The Insertion Sort

This one begins sorting the first 2 elements of the array you are using. It compares the elements and, if necessary, swaps them so they are in the proper order.

As I said, I will post more of what you are looking for in a few. I need to re-read my algorithm workbook again. XD

No, i didn't just google algorithms. Iv studied them many of times in the past. I was just saying that there was different types (which i explained for him) and then I am finding the specific example to go within he question of which he asked. Now if you would have read my post instead of criticising me over it you would have known.